First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevy C10 1/2 ton pickup short bed. 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired IBM
2019 Jeep Sahara Unlimited ordered 9/13/2018. Picked up at the dealership on 11/30/2018.

I just wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU to many people and processes involved to make this all happen:

1. This forum, the helpful people and their assistance and ingenuity.
2. My dealership, ordering & financing, tracking at Jeep Garage, the build sheet & window sticker on this forum.
3. Jeep Cares, for their assistance and professionalism in tracking and helping with numerous questions from me on different topics.
4. The form, fit, and function of my new Jeep. This machine is an amazing vehicle, from the ride, to the performance, to the cosmetic appearance....it's truly an advanced-lights-years-ahead of my 2005 Unlimited.
5. Most importantly, to the obvious care and love from the factory people that assembled this machine !

The factory options I ordered: Ocean Blue, 3.6L, manual transmission, LED, cold weather, hardtop, proximity, infotainment (8.4" display & Alpine stereo), tan leather seats, all weather mats, sill guards, tow package.

The dealer options I ordered:, tinted front windows, wheel locks, pinstripe, cargo mat, touch up paint, MaxCare Lifetime warranty ($2995).

Options I've installed: 3 1/4" drop, 2" ball mount.

Every single item that I have gone thru on the new Sahara is 100% properly installed and I have absolutely no complaint with anything. I'm a very picky person too.

Fluid film, Wolfgang products, ProClip, and screensaver are on the way also.

Again, this is one frickin awesome vehicle. I loved my 2005, but dayaaam this new Jeep is just light-years ahead !

Those that own or will own a Jeep...congrats to ya mates and thank you !

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome aboard... and congratulations.

If you'd have have listed an automatic, I'd have ignored you ;)
You're in NC, so bonus points
It didn't happen if there are no pics.
And now for the mods...

OP
OP
MLBRINES

MLBRINES

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevy C10 1/2 ton pickup short bed. 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired IBM
Welcome aboard... and congratulations.

If you'd have have listed an automatic, I'd have ignored you ;)
You're in NC, so bonus points
It didn't happen if there are no pics.
And now for the mods...
Hahahaha...appreciate that melendez69...I noticed I forgot sum pics too....so musta been putting them in as u responded....there's a coupla pics there now....yep, Concord NC...just up the road from Pineville.....and a manual tranny is where it's at mate...at least for me !

richaudet

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep JLUR MOJITO!
I'm in an 06 LJ. Order a Mojito with the 6 spd, which is on a train supposedly crawling towards me at the speed of smell.

Congrats...I can't wait to understand the 'light years' ahead feeling that you're clearly enjoying!

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
2019 Jeep Sahara Unlimited ordered 9/13/2018. Picked up at the dealership on 11/30/2018.

I just wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU to many people and processes involved to make this all happen:

2. My dealership, ordering & financing, tracking at Jeep Garage, the build sheet & window sticker on this forum.
3. Jeep Cares, for their assistance and professionalism in tracking and helping with numerous questions from me on different topics.
4. The form, fit, and function of my new Jeep. This machine is an amazing vehicle, from the ride, to the performance, to the cosmetic appearance....it's truly an advanced-lights-years-ahead of my 2005 Unlimited.
5. Most importantly, to the obvious care and love from the factory people that assembled this machine !

The factory options I ordered: Ocean Blue, 3.6L, manual transmission, LED, cold weather, hardtop, proximity, infotainment (8.4" display & Alpine stereo), tan leather seats, all weather mats, sill guards, tow package.

The dealer options I ordered:, tinted front windows, wheel locks, pinstripe, cargo mat, touch up paint, MaxCare Lifetime warranty ($2995).

Every single item that I have gone thru on the new Sahara is 100% properly installed and I have absolutely no complaint with anything. I'm a very picky person too.

Again, this is one frickin awesome vehicle. I loved my 2005, but dayaaam this new Jeep is just light-years ahead !

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG
Gratz! And I hear ya on the JL light years ahead of the TJ. I'm trading in my 04 Sahara. Hopefully, mine gets shipped this weekend :)

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG
Killer jeep man. Going to order my ocean blue soon. Enjoy. Don’t forget to wave!
Sponsored