Thank You For Ducking Me...

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition
A JLU in Gobi pulled into the parking lot and looked fabulous. It stopped in front of my Willys and one of the young ladies got out and placed a duck on my driver’s door handle. I walked over and struck up a conversation with the two. Her brother has a JLU in Sting Gray, like mine. It was my first ducking. You always remember the first time.
Jeep Wrangler JL Thank You For Ducking Me... 4A489097-8674-47A1-A7D5-30F0AD11DEB3
Sponsored

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 JLU Moab
I've had my Moab since Nov 2018 and got ducked for the 1st time on Monday. I don't think it's very big around here.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
A JLU in Gobi pulled into the parking lot and looked fabulous. It stopped in front of my Willys and one of the young ladies got out and placed a duck on my driver’s door handle. I walked over and struck up a conversation with the two. Her brother has a JLU in Sting Gray, like mine. It was my first ducking. You always remember the first time.
Jeep Wrangler JL Thank You For Ducking Me... 4A489097-8674-47A1-A7D5-30F0AD11DEB3
Dear Playboy,

A JLU in Gobi pulled into the parking lot and looked fabulous. It stopped in front of my Willys and one of the young ladies got out and placed a duck on my driver’s door handle. I walked over and struck up a conversation with the two.

After a little small talk the lady who placed the duck on my door handle said "So are we going to go find a place for us to duck like rabbits?"

It was the best day of my life.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Dude.. I hope there is a thread of truth to that post...lol

Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I saw two people get out of their Wrangler in the Badlands and pose a couple of football sized ducks for a pic. Weird.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I Wonder what the broncos are gonna get stuffed horses? Are they gonna have their own wave? Standard issue bronco waves gotta be the hitchhiker thumb…its a ford after all
Bronco greeting is the "Donkey punch", Ford gave them all the first one for free.

skleiner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sport S JL - Sting Grey
Got ducked for the first time in my works parking garage back in April... Absolutely brought a huge smile to my face!! Even had a tag explaining what it was and to pass this duck along to someone else!

Hope I get ducked again soon!

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
Great answer. Do you run in hybrid mode mostly or do you use the full electric mode also.
Mostly all electric unless I know I'm going on a longer drive, in which case I might try to run on gas on the highway to save battery for local roads.

Sponsored

Lithics

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Got my first duck last week, now has a permanent home on the dash. I didn't have an opinion about ducking beforehand, but strangely now appreciate that someone liked my muddy '21 JLUR sitting in a parking lot full of shiny daily drivers enough to leave the little fella.

*Edit - Duck no longer has a permanent home on my dash...saw a sweet 4-door Sting Gray today with some nice understated mods...had to pass on my lil' duck buddy.

Last edited:

Charmagne

First Name
Charmagne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
80th AE JL
I've ducked a couple Jeeps in my home town - makes me happy to let someone know their Jeep is admired.

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
a Duck with a Mohawk, no less.
most excellent.

4A489097-8674-47A1-A7D5-30F0AD11DEB3.jpeg
Sponsored