Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I Wonder what the broncos are gonna get stuffed horses? Are they gonna have their own wave? Standard issue bronco waves gotta be the hitchhiker thumb…its a ford after all
Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
At first it was a compliment, now it’s just out of hand. If it were a muscle car, would you touch someone’s vehicle? And it happens so often now, it’s no longer of any significance.

Sponsored

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
At first it was a compliment, now it’s just out of hand. If it were a muscle car, would you touch someone’s vehicle? And it happens so often now, it’s no longer of any significance.
yeah, i'd love to see these people duck a hells angels harley while the owner is standing there

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I’ve never been ducked. Sad. If I wanted to Duck a Jeep or two (and not get punched in the face) where would one go to get two ducks?

Last edited:

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
I Wonder what the broncos are gonna get stuffed horses? Are they gonna have their own wave? Standard issue bronco waves gotta be the hitchhiker thumb…its a ford after all
It will be called ( you just got the Bronco kick), two horseshoes linked together with a Bronco rear end. Lol

Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Not about ducks but wanted to answer your question. I have about 1700 miles on my Sahara 4xe with 33" K02 tires, about 1150 miles in electric mode and 550 using gas. Charge it every night. My display shows 34 mpg. I've used two tanks of gas in 3 months. Happy so far and running quietly on battery with the sky top open is great.
Great answer. Do you run in hybrid mode mostly or do you use the full electric mode also.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
If I had my way, every fool who goes around with 'A Rubber Duckie' on his Jeep should be boiled in his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly in his heart...... Baah Humbug.... !!!

scroog.png

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
Wife has been ducked a couple times since we got her Sahara last October. Fun thing the Jeep community does. THat, along with the 'wave', has me second guessing my Bronco order...
Sponsored