Thank You For Ducking Me...

HeidiHoForTheHills

First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
I was a lonely Hydro Pearl Rubicon 4xe charging at a back parking space at Irvine Spectrum (07/21/21). My temp plate said GA, but I was on a road trip from the Bay Area. When I returned, I found a beautiful white Rubicon 4xe charging next to me (Ontario, CA insignia) and an adorable duck on my mirror. You made my day, and I felt like a kid on Christmas. I had no idea that a rubber duck could bring me so much joy! I did not have any with me, but I wished I could have ducked you back! Thank you for making my day; I truly appreciate it!

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 11.02.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 11.02.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 11.02.15 AM.png
Sponsored

bckly

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
I don't get the "Ducking" thing..... Can somebody please explain what this is all about?
Not everyone subscribes to it but for those who do it works like this: whenever you see another Jeep and have a duck you place it on that Jeep for them to find. And you’ll often find them on yours. I’ve seen some pretty large collections of ducks from people who have played for long. I’m into it but I know some don’t really like it.

Sponsored

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
My Tank has been ducked a couple of times. I appreciate it, although I don’t express that appreciation because I don’t do Facebook. Maybe one day I’ll start giving a duck.

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
I've been ducked a lot less lately. I think people are more mad about everything the past few years.

Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
When my JL is finally built and delivered Im hoping to get ducked so I can pass it on.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I was a lonely Hydro Pearl Rubicon 4xe charging at a back parking space at Irvine Spectrum (07/21/21). My temp plate said GA, but I was on a road trip from the Bay Area. When I returned, I found a beautiful white Rubicon 4xe charging next to me (Ontario, CA insignia) and an adorable duck on my mirror. You made my day, and I felt like a kid on Christmas. I had no idea that a rubber duck could bring me so much joy! I did not have any with me, but I wished I could have ducked you back! Thank you for making my day; I truly appreciate it!

Jeep Wrangler JL Thank You For Ducking Me... Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 11.02.15 AM

Jeep Wrangler JL Thank You For Ducking Me... Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 11.02.15 AM

Just wondering what kind of mileage your getting on your 4xe. Every time I ask this question, people respond with the using it in all electric mode scenario. I know its not a Tesla. What kind of mixed gasoline & electric (hybrid) miles does your Jeep indicate.

OP
OP
HeidiHoForTheHills

HeidiHoForTheHills

First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Just wondering what kind of mileage your getting on your 4xe. Every time I ask this question, people respond with the using it in all electric mode scenario. I know its not a Tesla. What kind of mixed gasoline & electric (hybrid) miles does your Jeep indicate.
That's because Jeep doesn't make it obvious for its users to answer that question - lol. I think a full tank of gas and battery, is 270 miles-ish. The technology isn't the best as in the hybrid mode the Jeep still mainly uses the battery and will be depleted at the beginning of a road trip unless the e-save feature is used. Quite honestly, just work with the idea of getting 20-30 miles out of the battery between full charges, no matter if you use it in full electric or hybrid mode. The MPGe will vary for every individual due to how the technology is currently set up. The MPG is about 19-21.

Reactions: VNT

Mal Random

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
I got ducked last week - only had 600 miles on the Jeep at the time. My wife and daughter were with me, and were thrilled by the unicorn duck we got. It's got a permanent home on the dash now.

I noticed my wife searching for ducks on Amazon afterward as well...
Sponsored