Thank you for an awesome community!

JeeperMadness

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry, Ford Expedition, Chevy Trailblazer
Just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful contributors to this forum. After lurking for several years and getting up to speed on the important decision points of choosing which Jeep I finally pulled the trigger. With everything you shared, I knew far more than the Jeep dealership!

I bought a 2018 JLUR with most of the options. It has 35k miles and I paid 39k. It looks like new.

I live in the mountains of Utah and canā€™t wait to hit the trails this spring. Iā€™ve wanted one of these for 30 years and I couldnā€™t found the right one without your help! Thanks again!
Sponsored

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful contributors to this forum. After lurking for several years and getting up to speed on the important decision points of choosing which Jeep I finally pulled the trigger. With everything you shared, I knew far more than the Jeep dealership!

I bought a 2018 JLUR with most of the options. It has 35k miles and I paid 39k. It looks like new.

I live in the mountains of Utah and canā€™t wait to hit the trails this spring. Iā€™ve wanted one of these for 30 years and I couldnā€™t found the right one without your help! Thanks again!
Awesome! Congrats! You will love it without a doubt! No community like the Jeep Community :jk::clap:

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Welcome aboard!!!

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0

Im pretty sure it was my informative posts that got you to pull the trigger

blam.gif

OP
OP

JeeperMadness

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry, Ford Expedition, Chevy Trailblazer
Im pretty sure it was my informative posts that got you to pull the trigger

blam.gif
Higbyz, I didnā€™t want it going to your head, but absolutely right!