Sponsored

KilroyWasHere

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Yeah, not everyone lives in Colorado. "Off road" does not mean "rock crawling" to everybody.

I sometimes tune into the "Truck King" YouTube channel, and their off road testing typically involves more mud and ruts. I often see it in the comments that viewers love seeing thank kind of off road testing, as it is more relatable to them, since they don't drive over huge rocks when they go off road in their area.

For example, the Defender shown here might be fantastic in muddy ruts. It has good power, good traction control system, good tread pattern, and tons of ground clearance under the centre of the vehicle, without the low hanging differentials you get in a straight axle vehicle. Its lack of articulation might not hold it back as much in that environment.
Rock crawling is an entirely foreign concept to the Brits who make the Defender. In the UK it's all trails and mud.
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe it's like cilantro. To some people it tastes soapy. To others, parsley-ish. There seems to be a genetic component.

I'm sorry you guys don't see it, but consider this fair warning: If you buy a Bronco with the OBX package, some people are definitely going to think "Oh look, that guy put different wheels on his Murano CrossCabriolet!"

It's practically a dead ringer.
Jeep Wrangler JL [TFL] Sasquatch Bronco vs Modded Wrangler vs Defender goes serious off-roading 1629935390948

Deleted member 59498

Sure would have liked to hear the off roaders instead of bad country western whatever music that was.
Sponsored