Sponsored

TFL on the trail with a Bronco and Wranglers

Speed331

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jetta, 2018 Discovery Sport, 2020 Wrangler Sport S (on order)

Giving credit where credit is do, the Bronco got the job done on a fairly tough trail. Probably the best real world comparison between the two.
It's nice to see it actually get put through it's paces in a non-biased (either way) day on the trail.

And honestly, who wouldn't want to spend a day wheeling with this group? Total pro's and looked like a really good time out there....
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase

Giving credit where credit is do, the Bronco got the job done on a fairly tough trail. Probably the best real world comparison between the two.
It's nice to see it actually get put through it's paces in a non-biased (either way) day on the trail.

And honestly, who wouldn't want to spend a day wheeling with this group? Total pro's and looked like a really good time out there....
That looks like it was a blast with some pucker factor built in here and there! I prefer the Jeeps, but the Bronco looks like it has some chops!

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
I saw two Broncos in the wild today, at the mall, lots more showing up on the road now seems like. Looking at them makes me love Jeep even more. I just can’t dig the Bronco square shoe box style. One Bronco drove up behind me with those round glowing headlights visually popping out of the black grille, almost looked like 3D, and it was as if the Bronco was begging me to like it. “Look at my eyes popping out at you, please like me. Won’t you play with me?”
Sponsored