Sponsored

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
I like the Milestar tires. Are they the best no way! But for the price and performance they are great. Now if you’re paying close to similar tires then no thanks. I’d happily pay another 50 bucks per tires to get something else. But anything more than that Milestar is great. Which is why I went with my favorite tire for only a few dollars more which is the Trial Grappler.

The biggest problem with YouTube in general is the YouTubeers sensationalize everything. Nothing anymore is like this is a good place or nice product. Everything is amazing. They skim all the bad stuff as they are to concerned about sponsors and promote stuff that is mediocre at best while claiming it is wonderful.

Look at how many of the influencers all hyped Milestar Patagonia tires… They have all moved on yet many viewers are still like they are great tires, when in fact they are terrible to mediocre tires at best. Then they may pump up a cool place like Slab City when in reality it is a shithole with pedophile openly advertising for young girls.

Some trails that are way overhyped by YouTubers like Broken Arrow in Sedona. You watch the videos, it is beautiful and breathtaking just like every view in Sedona so that doesn’t make it a stand out trail. The trail looks difficult with hard obstacles, well it’s not, you can do the whole trail in 2wd and there really is no reason to air down. Not one obstacle that needs to be spotted. I left Broken Arrow pretty disappointed while I aired back up like wtf YouTube.

We wheel a lot, and was asked the other day what spots have I wheeled that was underrated, my response was it is way easier to tell you the ones that are overrated.

ohthatguy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rubicon 392
TFL’s shitty logo bugs me. They also never seemed especially bright / insightful so the info they provide is just read right off of the manufacturers press release.

The Chubbernaut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Substance Abuse Counselor
Clubs