Murkie61

First Name
Murkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys Edition
I am thinking of selling my CC2!!!

I just Traded in my JLU for a new Gladiator. It came with the 8.4 Alpine system which I am already replacing speakers in as the Premium speakers are just Garbage. I pulled my CC2 and traded them back the crappy 5" HU that came with my JLU.

Is anyone interested in a fully working CC2 with backup adapter and wired Carplay?
Perhaps -- what are you hoping to get out of it?
Sponsored

palumbum

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
I took the long dash trim piece off that goes all the way across and ran the gps to the front of my dash so it has a clear view through the windshield. It blends in with the black dash very well. I did the same for the 4G antenna even though I don’t have a SIM card in mine at the present time.
Probably a dumb question, but is the GPS and 4G wire the same? Long story short, the way I have them wired I am unable to easily identify which is which without having to take a ton of trim pieces off and I didn't see an indicator on the wires themselves. Both are gold. Any ideas or will I have to go tracking the wire down?

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
The GPS is combined with the XM antenna. My suggestion is to just try each connector until you get one that gives good results. Only one will work.

palumbum

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
Anyone figure out how to use a random dash cam with their app or any app? I have an Aukey dash cam off amazon and have it plugged in via usb, but it would be cool to integrate it somehow.

Sponsored

palumbum

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
Anyone figure out the password to the factory settings? Tried 168, 8888, 7788, 0000, 1234
Jeep Wrangler JL Teyes CC2 Head Unit Install for the Jeep JL D8A7CC64-0CF5-4A01-B737-C2219DE7480C

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Does this head unit support a front camera also?

palumbum

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
I believe I found the problem goto Car Info and change "engine shutdown option" I switched it to acc off & that fixed it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Teyes CC2 Head Unit Install for the Jeep JL D8A7CC64-0CF5-4A01-B737-C2219DE7480C
So I fixed all my issues above, but now with the doors off and shutdown mode set to "Acc off + Door Open" the radio stays on. Any ideas?

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
So I fixed all my issues above, but now with the doors off and shutdown mode set to "Acc off + Door Open" the radio stays on. Any ideas?

I pulled mine. But try the other ACC setting. I had same issue

Sponsored

palumbum

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
I set it to ACC off only and it works fine. This radio is pretty awesome and I have practically all the kinks worked out

mazer

First Name
Mazer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2Dr
I set it to ACC off only and it works fine. This radio is pretty awesome and I have practically all the kinks worked out
Do you use Apple CarPlay with the unit? There was supposedly a firmware update recently that added CarPlay or extended its features. Just wondering how well that works at this point.

Kripas

First Name
Kripas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
CC3 Firware version for July is Out now Version date :06/15/2021

https://cc3.teyes.ru/ru/update.html

Demo

one.Added Cam REC software. With this application, you can record from a rear view camera. The recording files are saved to a flash card. When using for the first time, after connecting to the Internet, press the refresh button.

2.Added TEYES YAHU app - the world's first 3D music player for the automotive industry .g.!).

3.In the device settings, a function has been added to change the screen brightness depending on the time of sunrise and sunset.

four.The system version has been updated. Fixed the issue of crashing the Google Play app in some areas.

five.Added adjustment of the sensitivity level of voice commands. If you feel that certain keywords easily trigger voice commands, you can lower the sensitivity level. In addition to Russian and English, a voice control function has been added for 7 countries.

If you cannot use voice control after updating the software, please connect to the Internet for automatic activation and make sure that the voice control language is selected correctly.

6.Added CAR LINK software which supports Android Auto via wired connection as well as Car Play via wired and wireless connection. Please note that CARPLAY only supports this feature on CC3 devices released in 2021. Android Auto has no limits. For CARPLAY wired connection, you need to use the original iPhone USB cable. When using CARPLAY wirelessly, make sure the mobile phone is connected via Bluetooth.

7.Updated EQ software and added phase switch. The volume and sound effects of the subwoofer change according to the volume of the head unit.

eight.Added a new layout for the main screen, as well as automatic switching between day and night modes. From the home screen, you can directly speed dial, view driving data, compass and GPS information. The 4 main music players can be switched with one key. Redesigned and increased image size when viewed in picture-in-picture mode.

nine.Added black and white dropdown menu mode for music player, radio player, Teyes Radio, Bluetooth phone, Bluetooth music and settings.

10.Added the function of switching black and white mode according to the inclusion of car headlights. Implemented smooth switching without interrupting running programs.

eleven.Optimized Bluetooth dialing software. Added selection of cartoon avatars in favorite contacts. And also implemented data synchronization with the main interface.

12.In addition to adding new cartoon avatars, the basic Bluetooth protocol has also been updated to support the synchronization of avatars in mobile phone contacts with the vehicle's head unit.

13.Added mute key for incoming call. If you do not want to answer the call and hang up the phone, you can turn off the sound so that the ringtone does not bother you.

fourteen.Added support for displaying Fahrenheit temperature for US users.

fifteen.Added support for non-wake-up phrase commands and human voice responses for South Korea voice control. T MAP has been updated to open the "turn on navigator" command.

sixteen.Added application for listening to radio online - TEYES RADIO. Music can be played anywhere in the world without delay. Added a private radio station. You can also download or share music through the site mp3.teyes.ru

17.Steering wheel key customization tutorial added for multiple languages.

eighteen.Added automatic OTA update function. In the future, we will provide 2 update methods: manual download update and automatic update.

nineteen.Added multi-finger touch control function. For how to use this feature, please see the personal settings section.

twenty.Added the ability to slide the application menu to the right side of the screen. Swiping from below returns to the previous level. The function is supported no matter which interface you are in!

21.The file manager interface has been redesigned.

22.Implemented the ability to control TEYES RADIO in the main interface of the device. The inclusion of playback became available by pressing the key directly on the main screen. In addition, free switching between the music player, Bluetooth music, and radio player has become available. (in the previous version of TEYES RADIO, it was necessary to enable playback through full screen mode)

To keep the four main audio players on your desktop working properly, let these programs run in the background. If you forcibly close these programs manually, with the exception of the radio player, the remaining 3 programs can be launched from the desktop.

23.Users can now remove programs that could not be removed in previous versions. For example, YANDEX, TEYES ONLINE, TEYES, TEYES OBD, etc. To a large extent, the choice of applications is determined by the user himself.

After updating, restart your device manually. If a problem occurs, do a factory restore.