Sponsored

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
I think we're just gonna have to learn Celsius:CWL: and since this is made in Europe, their date format is day then month, so we're stuck with that.
My CC2L+ is set to F, but it is showing about 10 degrees lower that my Jeep Info center shows.
Sponsored

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
@Kripas silly question. I have the CC2. Are these updates available to me also? How does one go about getting these updates?
Download update on flash drive then install on unit. Should be able to download directly but I had to use old flash drive.

But I plan on keep thumb drive plugged in constantly to store music files etc.

palumbum

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
On the main power supply, there's a yellow cable labeled "Camera"
Can I use this to hook up the AHD camera I received from them (putting it out front)
Would this connection work? Yellow off the camera goes to "Camera" wire on the main harness, and then red goes to the split where I ground black and hook the red up to my aux switch or something for power?

tempImageCxn4e1.png

palumbum

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
Jeep Wrangler JL Teyes CC2 Head Unit Install for the Jeep JL 24D8F308-A9A2-452A-A01B-0CAE5D9FCFE8
Also is this the cord to go into the canbus? If not what is it for? It’s definitely not long enough to reach into the glove box.

Sponsored

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Anyone have this come up when reversing? I think it's loose connection. Not happy with installers.
Jeep Wrangler JL Teyes CC2 Head Unit Install for the Jeep JL 20210419_172228

20210419_172228.jpg

OP
OP
Sector281411

Sector281411

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Gladiator Willy's Edition
I never saw that no sorry but I installed mine on my own

DEdney1775

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 Sport
So, today I decided to change out the soundbar speakers to the 6.5's. Somebody on here recommended that I also change the speaker wires to a 10 awg.. Well, I got in there & traced it back to the head unit that I pulled out to observe the wiring. When I saw it all, I can't lie, it intimidated me so I put it all back in..

When I got the speakers wired up & turned the stereo on, my home screen changed!! It used to be a picture I uploaded. Now, I have this:
Anybody know how to get back to my regular home screen?? I even did a factory reset all the way back to Russian.
Jeep Wrangler JL Teyes CC2 Head Unit Install for the Jeep JL 20210426_202826

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
So, today I decided to change out the soundbar speakers to the 6.5's. Somebody on here recommended that I also change the speaker wires to a 10 awg.. Well, I got in there & traced it back to the head unit that I pulled out to observe the wiring. When I saw it all, I can't lie, it intimidated me so I put it all back in..

When I got the speakers wired up & turned the stereo on, my home screen changed!! It used to be a picture I uploaded. Now, I have this:
Anybody know how to get back to my regular home screen?? I even did a factory reset all the way back to Russian.
Jeep Wrangler JL Teyes CC2 Head Unit Install for the Jeep JL 20210426_202826
That looks like update. Check version. Whatsapp said it's gonna happen any day now.

Will fix time & date for USA

Sponsored

DEdney1775

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 Sport
Well that sucks.. I hate that update.. The little picture of the car doesn't even react to anything my Jeep is doing.

mazer

First Name
Mazer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2Dr
Anyone have pix/confirmation of Apple CarPlay with the new firmware?

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
Is the CC3 update automatic? Or do I need to do it in settings somewhere?
I think it might be automatic. Today I was sitting in my jeep doing some map saves on Backcountry Navigator Pro while connected to the internet on the CCL2+ and a strange green screen came on. The unit rebooted, and when it started again, things seemed slightly different. Temps were now in Celsius, and that's about all I noticed at the time. I went back to loading maps and didn't think much about it until later this evening. Now I am wondering if I had received an on-line update. I will go back out tomorrow and look more closely. The unit has been running just fine except for the 10 degree difference between the Dash displayed temp and the CC2 displayed temp. If it was an upgrade I hope it didn't mess up a totally fine running Teyes HU.

OP
OP
Sector281411

Sector281411

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Gladiator Willy's Edition
I am thinking of selling my CC2!!!

I just Traded in my JLU for a new Gladiator. It came with the 8.4 Alpine system which I am already replacing speakers in as the Premium speakers are just Garbage. I pulled my CC2 and traded them back the crappy 5" HU that came with my JLU.

Is anyone interested in a fully working CC2 with backup adapter and wired Carplay?
Sponsored