Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Hey did he tell you how?
If anyone is having issues with the alpine sub not working, let me know. I will post this weekend the settings I have.
Most of it seemed fine, but there was one that was stuck, as soon as I touched the setting it started to work.
It's the canbus setting (password 168), set it to XP > JEEP > GRAND CHEROKEE
Sponsored

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
Everything on my CC2L+ now works thanks to everyone's input. Especially Mike-Darkos posting of a super informational PDF. Took me awhile to discover that the CC2L+ only has one USB port available even though it came with 5 possible USB input cables.

However my outside air temps are close to 10 degrees (f) lower on the HU compared to the Jeeps dash readout. How is everyone else on this?

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Well I can confirm, it won't power off when doors are off the jeep. I'm gonna try their whatsapp but I'm worried no way to power it off

Kripas

First Name
Kripas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Well I can confirm, it won't power off when doors are off the jeep. I'm gonna try their whatsapp but I'm worried no way to power it off
Can you just push the power off ? There is a setting also in advance setting to power off the radio after certain amount of time. That's what I did on my CC3 so it doesn't drain my battery.

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Can you just push the power off ? There is a setting also in advance setting to power off the radio after certain amount of time. That's what I did on my CC3 so it doesn't drain my battery.
I was able to long press power button, but then the keys were still lit. Changed backlit setting & it's off.

New problem, transfer case lights & speedometer dash stay lit up. Read in forum pull fuse 25 for 2mins, didn't work. Had to put driver door back on at midnight.

This is gonna be a problem, I'll go back to my 5inch before I can't go doorless.

Sponsored

mazer

First Name
Mazer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2Dr
Hey did he tell you how?
If anyone is having issues with the alpine sub not working, let me know. I will post this weekend the settings I have.
Most of it seemed fine, but there was one that was stuck, as soon as I touched the setting it started to work.
What was your sub issue? The fix?

DEdney1775

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 Sport
I was able to long press power button, but then the keys were still lit. Changed backlit setting & it's off.

New problem, transfer case lights & speedometer dash stay lit up. Read in forum pull fuse 25 for 2mins, didn't work. Had to put driver door back on at midnight.

This is gonna be a problem, I'll go back to my 5inch before I can't go doorless.
I've left my top off overnight with the doors off too. I also have the dash cluster lit up. Interesting.. I was just glad my battery wasn't dead the next morning.

MikeGray

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU
What was your sub issue? The fix?
I fixed it, sort of, I have to touch this setting every time I start the car so that it activates, sort of defaults to 0, or gets stuck.

I have also lowered the power output from 60 to 40, but some songs still crackle a little, anyone with this issue? I think I will have to upgrade the speakers, sub sounds amazing/ better than before I think? idk

IMG_6733.jpg

Kripas

First Name
Kripas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
coming update for CC3

https://cc3.teyes.ru/ru/update.html

The following important updates are expected to be released for the CC3 software at the end of April.
The new version will add the following features:

one.Added Cam REC software. With this application, you can record from a rear view camera. The recording files are saved to a flash card.

2.Added TEYES YAHU, the world's first 3D music player for the automotive industry (due to technical complexity, work may not be completed in April).

3.In the device settings, a function has been added to change the screen brightness depending on the time of sunrise and sunset.

four.The system version has been updated. Fixed the issue of crashing the Google Play app in some areas.

five.Added adjustment of the sensitivity level of voice commands. If you feel that certain keywords easily trigger voice commands, you can lower the sensitivity level. In addition to Russian and English, a voice control function has been added for 7 countries.

6.Added CAR LINK software which supports Android Auto via wired connection as well as Car Play via wired and wireless connection. Please note that CARPLAY only supports this feature on CC3 devices released in 2021. Android Auto has no limits. For CARPLAY wired connection, you need to use the original iPhone USB cable. When using CARPLAY wirelessly, make sure your mobile phone is connected via Bluetooth.

7.Updated EQ software and added phase switch. The volume and sound effects of the subwoofer change according to the volume of the head unit.

eight.Added a new layout for the main screen, as well as automatic switching between day and night modes. From the home screen, you can directly speed dial, view driving data, compass and GPS information. The 4 main music players can be switched with one key. Redesigned and increased image size when viewed in picture-in-picture mode.

nine.Optimized software for making Bluetooth phone calls. Added a choice of avatars in favorite contacts. Opened data synchronization with the main interface.

10.Added TEYES RADIO and private internet station. Musical compositions can be downloaded and shared through the site mp3.teyes.ru

eleven.Steering wheel key customization tutorial added for multiple languages.

12.Added automatic OTA update function. In the future, we will provide 2 update methods: manual download update and automatic update.

13.Added multi-finger touch control function. To find out how to use this feature, please see the personal settings section.

fourteen.Added the ability to slide the application menu to the right side of the screen. Swiping from below returns to the previous level. The function is supported no matter which interface you are in!

Sponsored

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
I've left my top off overnight with the doors off too. I also have the dash cluster lit up. Interesting.. I was just glad my battery wasn't dead the next morning.
I believe I found the problem goto Car Info and change "engine shutdown option" I switched it to acc off & that fixed it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Teyes CC2 Head Unit Install for the Jeep JL 20210419_172119
Jeep Wrangler JL Teyes CC2 Head Unit Install for the Jeep JL 20210419_172055

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Anyone figure how to fix temperature to F°? I've changed the settings I can find. But top right still shows C°. Also date is reversed, showing today as 20.04.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Anyone figure how to fix temperature to F°? I've changed the settings I can find. But top right still shows C°. Also date is reversed, showing today as 20.04.
I think we're just gonna have to learn Celsius:CWL: and since this is made in Europe, their date format is day then month, so we're stuck with that.

DEdney1775

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 Sport
@Kripas silly question. I have the CC2. Are these updates available to me also? How does one go about getting these updates?