First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU
Occupation
Web Developer
Looks pretty HD to me, but I came from the 5" so I have nothing to compare to.

I purchased the video converter box to retain my factory backup camera.
Hey could you give me a hand on this, cam not working, might be faulty
Sponsored

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Hey could you give me a hand on this, cam not working, might be faulty
I had mine installed at a local shop for $200 for 2 hours and everything worked right away 🤷‍♂️

pichenet

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Hi - can you confirm that the aux switch control functionality is maintained in this head unit?

pichenet

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Hi - can you confirm that the aux switch control functionality is maintained in this head unit?
PS - I have the alpine system that I think has an amp... does the headunit make use of the amp too?

Sponsored

Mike_Darko

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU
Occupation
Web Developer
Hey you mean the factory AUX switches? those don't have any connection with the radio, should function fine.

I have the Alpine system too, you have to adjust the audio, for me it worked when i set the Bass Enhancement to frequency 56ish and pretty much full audio for front and rear. I think it makes more difference for the rear, you can adjust and see whats best.

I got the cam working, I will post later what I did, and I'm going to edit a video with images of the install.

Planning to add the extra cam as trail cam, but I need to design a mount for it/ 3D print it

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
oh man, no problem, no pictures of the wiring right?
No sorry, but I did buy their dash camera and I’ll have to open it up to install that... one day... so many mods sitting in my trunk 😩

pichenet

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Hey you mean the factory AUX switches? those don't have any connection with the radio, should function fine.

I have the Alpine system too, you have to adjust the audio, for me it worked when i set the Bass Enhancement to frequency 56ish and pretty much full audio for front and rear. I think it makes more difference for the rear, you can adjust and see whats best.

I got the cam working, I will post later what I did, and I'm going to edit a video with images of the install.

Planning to add the extra cam as trail cam, but I need to design a mount for it/ 3D print it
Thanks!

Re the AUX switches. Currently you program the AUX switches via the Mopar HU. For example you can set latching (on/off) and/or power source (ignition/battery).

Also wondering about Apple Carplay... I understand that you might not use it given the built in HU functionality but wondering if you need an adapter or not for Carplay.

Thanks again!

Cheers!

DEdney1775

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 Sport
I installed mine a couple weeks ago. Finally getting around to trying to put the GPS mounted on the dash.
As for the sim card. Is this something I would purchase through AT&T and pay a monthly fee?

DEdney1775

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 Sport
I have another question. I went to developer options & it asked for a password. I entered 168 and it said wrong password...
Jeep Wrangler JL Teyes CC2 Head Unit Install for the Jeep JL 20210315_152231
Jeep Wrangler JL Teyes CC2 Head Unit Install for the Jeep JL 20210315_152235
Jeep Wrangler JL Teyes CC2 Head Unit Install for the Jeep JL 20210315_152305

Sponsored

Mike921921

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Try all 8's, it's a Chinese lucky number. Not being racist or anything, I lived there for 8 years and they use it a lot for default passwords.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Lol, nope.. Didn't work.
I think it's like 1234 or 0000 or 12345 or 00000. I got into it once, nothing much to do in there that I'm knowledgeable about.
Sponsored