palumbum

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
If you use Spotify on the HU, you should check out MusicProxy. Spotify comes up immediately once radio is turned on and I can click play behind the steering wheel to resume what was previously on.
I will cut the AHD wire later today and see if that works better. Once cut, do I just cover both sides up and leave it there?
Also to your SIM card, what brand worked?
And third, do you have blind spot monitors? Did you lose the alert capability when somebody is in your blind spot and you activate your blinker? That’s what I lost. Backup sensors work as intended through the speaker.
Advertisement

mazer

First Name
Mazer
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2Dr
Also to your SIM card, what brand worked?
Tello (Fair warning: That's a referral link - gets us both $10 credit. Just search tello if you don't care)
I used my android EMI to register the SIM and then just put it in the CC3. 500MB, no text, no minutes.
And third, do you have blind spot monitors?
I do not, but figured I'd install that external speaker anyway in case there was some functionality that it provided that I didn't anticipate.

mazer

First Name
Mazer
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2Dr
Found a gem on an updated CC3 page regarding climate controls.

This is new.

YMMV:

cc3-climate2.png

Tap the snowflake icon:

SYNC AND MAX A/C work!

ac1.png

ac2.png

Last edited:

palumbum

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
Found a gem on an updated CC3 page regarding climate controls.

This is new.

YMMV:

cc3-climate2.png

Tap the snowflake icon:

SYNC AND MAX A/C work!

ac1.png

ac2.png
DUDE! Awesome find.
I have my canbus set to grand Cherokee but I’m currently having issues with the backup camera dynamic lines not moving and now the ACC off doesn’t seem to be working. Going to try a reset now

palumbum

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Sport
Been trying to explain for months now to customer support that the blindspot monitors do not work. As you expected, it has gone nowhere. I guess I have to decide between the warning beep or this radio. Visually, it does show someone in the blindspot obviously.

Rear parking sensors work ONLY if you use their external speaker that was supplied. Without the speaker installed, these also don’t work.

Advertisement

Northridge4x4

Advertisement