Test drove a new Jeep Wrangler

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
purchased my 2020 Rubicon Wednesday. Drives like a dream. Solid and no wander. 50 miles on it now and time to mod. Stubby antenna is coming today!
Awesome! Yah I already bought some accessories for it. Just interior necessities for now. Just getting started! :)

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Here you go :rock::LOL:
Very nice, your time was well spent here to get just what you wanted. Congrats and many fun miles ahead for you & your new Willys!

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Here you go :rock::LOL:

97EAFA8E-2F17-44AC-AAE2-9C04D56D2287.jpeg

6401B513-070A-4840-8F06-144B4F6E7D80.jpeg

361ECE88-1C06-401A-A763-860B603CFBB9.jpeg

8CC33078-6CF5-40AB-9745-D5D43F7CB5E4.jpeg
LOVE IT! That’s a great looking Jeep. Congratulations! :rock:

I have a Spiderweb shade on mine (I also have a 2-door soft top), but run it in safari mode like that when it’s hot out. Having the solid shade makes a big difference in the summer.

Sponsored

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
Very nice, your time was well spent here to get just what you wanted. Congrats and many fun miles ahead for you & your new Willys!
Definitely! Learned loads here. Thanks! :)

LOVE IT! That’s a great looking Jeep. Congratulations! :rock:

I have a Spiderweb shade on mine (I also have a 2-door soft top), but run it in safari mode like that when it’s hot out. Having the solid shade makes a big difference in the summer.
I plan to run it safari mode all year except when it rains. I’ve got heated seats and I’ll blast the heater in the winter, Southern California I can do that. Gets down to 50 degrees here and for us that’s freezing :LOL:

Thanks all!

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon

I plan to run it safari mode all year except when it rains. I’ve got heated seats and I’ll blast the heater in the winter, Southern California I can do that. Gets down to 50 degrees here and for us that’s freezing :LOL:

Thanks all!
Bum warmers are critical! I run mine without doors until it’s too cold in the morning. I get to work at 6am and when it’s in the 40s, I’m wimping out :CWL:

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That's a cool color! I'm a big fan of orange! My old Nova is a bright orange color...

IMG_3861.JPG
I was hoping you would post a picture of your Nova. I saw it on your vehicle list and was curious. Nice...
As for the Wrangler, my wife went with a Sahara in Ocean Blue. She loves it and I'm sure whichever model you get, you'll love it too.

Sponsored

jdubya421

First Name
Jakob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2-Door MT V6
Build Thread
Link

Thanks all!
You can do safari even in the rain, the back doesn't get that wet and even with the doors off, if you are moving you'll stay dry.

ViperJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'N Wrangler JL Rubicon
Go for a manual. Limited window of opportunity to get one and you won't regret it. It's how a Jeep was meant to be driven
Better still get a manual two door. That way.....when you want to sell it you’ll already have ruled out 90% of the potential buying pool.
Sponsored