Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I just think all the Bronco lovers should join that forum and spare us. We Jeep lovers are very set in our ways. Regardless of what you are going to say about the Bronco we will find fault. Save your words for "Their" forum...
Yeah. Despite all the smiles on Instagram, Bronco owners —and reservation holders— are a very miserable lot these days.
Sponsored

SilverBackJLCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2006 Jeep LJ
What demographic is this? I guess I do not know anybody like that... My vehicles never go to dealers for anything but warranty work... Sometimes it isn't even worth it if it is. Doesn't matter if it is my Ford or my Jeep.
People who don't know anything about cars. I see them every day at my dealership, people paying 2k for fluid flushes on their JKs. The industry is built, maintained and thrives off these people.

Ridgway Jeeper

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
And Fords better? As someone who has owned both, there’s not much to brag about here on Fords part. My 2005 Ford Explorer all but fell apart after 40,000 miles.

Time will tell how well my Jeep holds up, but trying to hold the high ground by saying Ford makes high quality products is a joke. Now had you said that about Toyota, I’d agree
Yes, emphatically. I have owned over 100 vehicles. I have had very little trouble with the Fords I have had. This is my third Jeep product, the first two not very impressive, a 2004 JGC 4L and a 2007 JLUR. Toyota...LOL I see them breaking as often as anything anymore. That is a brand living on past laurels for sure. 17 years ago you had an explorer... Good Luck with your Jeep, and hoping for the same with the one in my garage...

SilverBackJLCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2006 Jeep LJ
I will forever be baffled by the notion that Jeep makes a "high quality" product...
All the domestics make junk, in the end, the bottom line is whats most important.

I had my JL for almost 2 years now, not 1 warranty claim, not 1 issue. Everything works as designed, I have 16 Ram 2500, bought it brand new, never a warranty claim on it. Literally, never had 1 issue with it, trim or powertrain. Am I an aberration? possibly, anecdotal evidence is not worth anything.

There is a lot more technology in these vehicles, a lot more widgets which means a lot more things to go wrong. There are laws in place to protect the consumer, it sucks that people have to go through things like buy backs and long back orders for parts, but its part of the business.

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Yes, emphatically. I have owned over 100 vehicles. I have had very little trouble with the Fords I have had. This is my third Jeep product, the first two not very impressive, a 2004 JGC 4L and a 2007 JLUR. Toyota...LOL I see them breaking as often as anything anymore. That is a brand living on past laurels for sure. 17 years ago you had an explorer... Good Luck with your Jeep, and hoping for the same with the one in my garage...
Wow, 100 vehicles, not sure where to go with that.

Anyways, for your information, I also traded in a 2007 Tundra that I owned for 14 years with next to no problems.

If you haven’t been on the Bronco site, maybe you should take a look. Not much has changed apparently in the 14 years since I owned the explorer (you don’t put 40,000 miles on a vehicle without owning it for a while, unless your commute is god awful).

I have followed the JL since it’s introduction in 2018. I did extensive research and I was a voyeur on this forum for quite some time prior to committing to a purchase. As I stated before, I also test drove a Bronco. Jeep’s might have problems, but I stand by my comments that Ford is no better.

edit…At a certain point you just become a troll, you’re there brother. Seriously, you should probably go to the Bronco site where they will sympathize with you.

We get it, you hate Jeeps. We don’t; so you are really just showing off your key board warrior skills.

Make yourself happy and buy a Bronco, I’ll see ya on the trails and wave. I got no hard feelings for anyone who enjoys the outdoors and the freedom of having the top and doors off. But really no point in spreading your hate on a site for people who love their Jeep’s.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Let's be real, my friend, this is both vehicles.

I think you're just seeing people around here getting antsy because the JL has been out for quite a few years and the novelty has long since worn off. Some people just need to have the newest thing on the block, so they're looking for the escape hatch and wanna create a ruckus on the way out.

I don't know. It's a form of social media - what do you expect? lol
Everything in my Rubicons interior is solid. I could've pulled the broncos interior apart with minimal effort. Kid you not, the whole top of the dash could easily be flexed up and down a full inch with minimal pressure. I'll make it a point to snap pics and a video clip during my next visit.

JDub11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl 2012jk
Must be quoting the wrong guy.. I don't think I've said anything bad about the bronco yet. I did see my first one up close and personal today. Wasnt impressed and I will leave it at that. By the way some people's idea of stopping by "every once in a while" must be way diff then mine.

Ridgway Jeeper

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
Wow, 100 vehicles, not sure where to go with that.

Anyways, for your information, I also traded in a 2007 Tundra that I owned for 14 years with next to no problems.

If you haven’t been on the Bronco site, maybe you should take a look. Not much has changed apparently in the 14 years since I owned the explorer (you don’t put 40,000 miles on a vehicle without owning it for a while, unless your commute is god awful).
I have been driving 25-30,000 miles in my primary vehicle for decades. Not living in the city makes for a different sort of "commute". It is 60+ miles round trip to the grocery store for instance

I have followed the JL since it’s introduction in 2018. I did extensive research and I was a voyeur on this forum for quite some time prior to committing to a purchase. As I stated before, I also test drove a Bronco. Jeep’s might have problems, but I stand by my comments that Ford is no better.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. Doesn't seem to be based in much actual experience, and I see how that frustrates you but go ahead and stand by it none the less.

edit…At a certain point you just become a troll, you’re there brother. Seriously, you should probably go to the Bronco site where they will sympathize with you.

We get it, you hate Jeeps. We don’t; so you are really just showing off your key board warrior skills.

Make yourself happy and buy a Bronco, I’ll see ya on the trails and wave. I got no hard feelings for anyone who enjoys the outdoors and the freedom of having the top and doors off. But really no point in spreading your hate on a site for people who love their Jeep’s.
You realize you are in a thread about the Bronco right? You realize I bought a new Jeep just this spring right? I assume these things because you have obviously decided to troll my posts.

The point is to have honest discussions and counter some of the fan boy comments. Why would I go to the Bronco site, I do not have one of those, nor will I anytime soon it seems. Just because a few fan boys are getting butt hurt I should go away? Sorry to have offended your sensitive side, I know truth hurts at times, try to get over it...

Had my new F350 out on the trails yesterday... Probably take the wifes car out today, hers is the Jeep LOL

Jeep Wrangler JL Test drove a Bronco Wildtrack. IMG_1243.JPG

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So you just do it in the threads here that are clearly about the Bronco? That's pretty funny...
Exactly, it's like my own personal therapy room... on the Jeep forum... not the Bronco forum. I does still say jlwranglerforums.com up there^^^ right?

Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I have been driving 25-30,000 miles in my primary vehicle for decades. Not living in the city makes for a different sort of "commute". It is 60+ miles round trip to the grocery store for instance

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. Doesn't seem to be based in much actual experience, and I see how that frustrates you but go ahead and stand by it none the less.

You realize you are in a thread about the Bronco right? You realize I bought a new Jeep just this spring right? I assume these things because you have obviously decided to troll my posts.

The point is to have honest discussions and counter some of the fan boy comments. Why would I go to the Bronco site, I do not have one of those, nor will I anytime soon it seems. Just because a few fan boys are getting butt hurt I should go away? Sorry to have offended your sensitive side, I know truth hurts at times, try to get over it...

Had my new F350 out on the trails yesterday... Probably take the wifes car out today, hers is the Jeep LOL

Jeep Wrangler JL Test drove a Bronco Wildtrack. IMG_1243.JPG
I really don’t feel like continuing this, since I’m not sure if you remember what you previously posted.

I’ll leave it at this, glad your out out on the trails, and good luck to you.

Ridgway Jeeper

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
I really don’t feel like continuing this, since I’m not sure if you remember what you previously posted.

I’ll leave it at this, glad your out out on the trails, and good luck to you.
Yes, best to try and graciously bow out when your ability to support your contention runs out, but be sure to take that parting shot :CWL:

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Everything in my Rubicons interior is solid
Oh, I believe you about the Bronco, no worries there. I'm just saying that my 40k jeep does not have a 40k-quality interior.

The plastic molding in my Sport is so jacked that sometimes it scrapes my ankle on my way out the door lol I push it down, it'll pop into place for a while, but then a few weeks later it's right back out of place.

All of those cheapo inserts in the coin try, armrests, wherever else have long since dislodged and flown away to whatever afterlife the jeep gods have prepared for them.

My entire top-front plastic bar thing flexes visibly when I pull down and adjust my visors. Locking my soft top into place is always a harrowing and borderline-religious experience.

It all works, but dang it's not pretty, and I'd be really hesitant to contrast it favorably to pretty much anything else's interior from the past decade.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, I believe you about the Bronco, no worries there. I'm just saying that my 40k jeep does not have a 40k-quality interior.

The plastic molding in my Sport is so jacked that sometimes it scrapes my ankle on my way out the door lol I push it down, it'll pop into place for a while, but then a few weeks later it's right back out of place.

All of those cheapo inserts in the coin try, armrests, wherever else have long since dislodged and flown away to whatever afterlife the jeep gods have prepared for them.

My entire top-front plastic bar thing flexes visibly when I pull down and adjust my visors. Locking my soft top into place is always a harrowing and borderline-religious experience.

It all works, but dang it's not pretty, and I'd be really hesitant to contrast it favorably to pretty much anything else's interior from the past decade.
Hmmmm... I wonder if you got a dud or the Sport trim is actually $hittier than the Rubi and Sahara. I've had both and both were pretty darn solid with nothing like you are describing.
Sponsored