First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
Our JL handles great at all speeds, all roads, all conditions. Totally steady and trustworthy. I must be the exception...
Just wish the LED lights wouldn't get snow covered.

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
My Jeep goes back to the shop tomorrow for wandering steering (third time). I've owned it for 12 months now. It's been in the shop a total of 2 of those 12 months.

Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR
My Jeep goes back to the shop tomorrow for wandering steering (third time). I've owned it for 12 months now. It's been in the shop a total of 2 of those 12 months.
Here is wishing you luck, and Godspeed.

FCA has got to get this sorted out.

Sponsored

jayvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Yep, page 3 and this thread has officially been hijacked, we are now learning how to drive and about Germans on the Autobahn!
Just trying to get through to those who keep crying because they can't drive their Wranglers with one hand or one finger. Get over your bad habits and you'll find the JL to be pretty easy to drive. Or, instead of constant bellyaching, why don't you all just give up and trade your Wranglers? Have any of you EVER owned a vehicle that you considered to be perfect?

Onyx Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1999 Xj, 2001 Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
Some of you guys crack me up. Driving a manual transmission doesn't condone the use of one handed steering at all times. Not to say that Europeans are better drivers, but if you've ever ridden with Germans on the Autobahn, you'll notice that the only time they take a hand off the wheel is when they shift gears. They don't leave a hand resting on the shift lever. They have much more manual transmissions there than we do in the States and they don't get preoccupied with distractions in the vehicle like we do. When they come here, they just shake their heads at what drivers do in their cars.
And if you're in stop and go traffic a lot, guess what's happening? You got it! You're changing gears!

jayvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And if you're in stop and go traffic a lot, guess what's happening? You got it! You're changing gears!
If I was having steering/handling issues in stop and go traffic, I wouldn't keep what I have. I definitely wouldn't have a manual transmission if I had to deal with daily stop and go traffic.

Onyx Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1999 Xj, 2001 Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
If I was having steering/handling issues in stop and go traffic, I wouldn't keep what I have. I definitely wouldn't have a manual transmission if I had to deal with daily stop and go traffic.
None of which I am having. My handling is fine. However, you're "Just trying to get through to those who keep crying because they can't drive their Wranglers with one hand or one finger" when some of them are perfectly capable of doing it.

If that's the case, then they should all be capable of doing it.

jayvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None of which I am having. My handling is fine. However, you're "Just trying to get through to those who keep crying because they can't drive their Wranglers with one hand or one finger" when some of them are perfectly capable of doing it.

If that's the case, then they should all be capable of doing it.
:whatsgoingon:
Sponsored