Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For those that ordered and are waiting on a Model S fob from Di Labs...

I was in contact with the DI Labs, team today.... I was told the orders already placed for the Model S should start shipping next week..

DI Labs Model S in three variations and many colors/patterns/textures...
https://mythreedom.com/pages/models
Jeep Wrangler JL Terrific Aftermarket Fob I came across Capture6.JPG

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Are there any discount codes available from DI Labs?
They just started shipping their products not too long ago. As much as I'm sure we'd all like one, I don't think they're going to have a discount code this early in production.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are there any discount codes available from DI Labs?
@Dr3wDrop

This is a new offering for DI Labs... they do not manufacture fobs for other vehicles..

I figure I and other JL/JT owner's are lucky that this fellow Jeep owner let a Team at his company design and bring to market this terrific offering...

To be honest, I doubt there is not much wiggle room lets call it in order for DI Labs to discount the price.... their prices are already very decent for such an offering. This is not some mass produced offering from China but rather ....Made in Minnesota, USA.

Disclaimer: As a tester of the fobs, I received multiple fobs, torx drivers, key holders for testing and was not charged for same... Even so, if these fobs/key holders/Torx driver... were crapola... had issues and such, I would be telling all here.

Quite the contrary, after having used the fobs for a few months now, I encourage other JL/JT owner's to buy/use one. They are slick as chitt, perform well and well worth the $.

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
After market one ups Oem again.

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
@Dr3wDrop

Disclaimer: As a tester of the fobs, I received multiple fobs, torx drivers, key holders for testing and was not charged for same... Even so, if these fobs/key holders/Torx driver... were crapola... had issues and such, I would be telling all here.

Quite the contrary, after having used the fobs for a few months now, I encourage other JL/JT owner's to buy/use one. They are slick as chitt, perform well and well worth the $.
Did you start off with the AJT fob? What was your comparison between the two? I had AJT with my JK and did not like the hard plastic buttons. I see now you can order with the rubber buttons.

My AJT fob for the JK had about a 30% loss in range for locking/unlocking the vehicle compared to the factory fob. I wonder if either aftermarket options would negatively effect the keyless entry.

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Ordered a translucent Model M. Will be stoked to get rid of that big @ss key fob!

Last edited:

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a translucent Model M. Will be stoked to get rid of that big @ss key fob!
@jhackathorne

You will love the Di Labs, M offering. Will ship to you pretty quickly. Will come with a black screw and a real decent Torx driver to use when disassembling your stock fob and assembling the M.

I would have a new, quality, fresh, CR2450 battery to use...
Assembly and Battery insertion is so easy easy.

For those that ordered the Model S on DI Labs first round of selling the Model S, DI Labs told me today that those Model S's are in production with expected ship date of 6/25/21... this Friday.

Sponsored

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Man I wonder if anyone makes a case for the board inside the fob just to for the push button start for us sport folks.

In an ideal world to me, I would have a plastic case just for the board and battery. And then put the metal key on a ring or something so I can still turn it to unlock the jeep.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man I wonder if anyone makes a case for the board inside the fob just to for the push button start for us sport folks.

In an ideal world to me, I would have a plastic case just for the board and battery. And then put the metal key on a ring or something so I can still turn it to unlock the jeep.
@CptFloridaMan

i.e. The buttonless DI labs fob. The fob is merely a container for the stock circuit board, the battery and the RFID chip.. You hang the key on the fob .

Shop here: https://mythreedom.com/pages/model-m-no-button-options

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holy crap I think that’s gonna be single handedly the best mod for the jeep thanks for the link. :like:
@CptFloridaMan

You'll really appreciate the M (Mini). Way way way small. Fits ... gets lost so to speak.... in your jeans, coin pocket.

You will need a little zipper pull or lanyard on it.... to use to retrieve from your coin pocket.

When you order, do order one of the 3 available key holders.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For those that ordered the Model S on the first round of selling of the Model S, DI Labs fob...... those Model S fobs started shipping yesterday Thur. 6/25/21... :clap:

https://mythreedom.com/pages/models

Sponsored