Sponsored

Teraflex st2 with daystar 3/4 spacers is it advisable ?

Scooter269

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR & 2019 Wrangler JLU sport S
Hello I have a interesting question and wanted to see if anyone’s done it before.

First off I own 2 JLU’s, my wife’s 19 sport and my 20 rubicon. It’s not as fun as it sounds. You spend money quicker when you have two
The wife’s sport has a dynatrac 2 inch lift, and mine a teraflex st2 with sp2 2.1 falcon shocks.
Both are running 35 inch tires on 17 inch rims. My short term plans are 37’s and a re-gear for the rubicon.
when they are sitting side by side they look almost equal in height which kind of is disappointing but here is my predicament.

When I installed the dynatrac I added the 3/4 spacer from daystar in the front just like Eddie did in [Banned Site] to compensate for the added weight of a bumper and winch. I’ve wheeled that jeep at WindRock and am happy to say everything is good to go.

Now on to my jeep with the teraflex st2. I installed the st2 and had purchased the TF .5 load level kit. Well on install the front spacer wouldn’t line up with the stock isolator at all so I had to continue on with out it. Of course it was a Sunday and TF help line was closed. I did not install the rear just because. I’m curious though all the components besides the springs are all rated for 2.5 to 3.5 lifts. So would it be possible to add daystar 3/4 leveling spacers front and rear. If so would it be advisable and what type of changes besides height gain would I see or would it cause any issues? Has anyone done this?
Sponsored

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Yes. I had the .5 spacers in with my 2.5 ST springs. Interesting you couldn’t get them to work. Honestly though, if you are going 37s, just up the springs to 3.5. If you wheel it, that little extra will be nice. I did this.