JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon; 2021 JLU Sahara
Hi all,
I have a 2022 JLUR on order and already have a Teraflex CT2 2.5" short arm lift kit at home. There doesn't seem to be much love here for this lift and I was wondering if anyone can share their thoughts on this kit. I have Falcon 3.3 shocks already, as well. I will be installing everything once I get my Jeep but was wondering if there are any issues I should be looking out for and any install tips, etc... I'll be running 35's and the vehicle will be used 80% on-road. Any info from those with experience with this lift would be most appreciated.
Thanks.
https://teraflex.com/shop/suspensio...t2-short-arm-suspension-system-no-shocks.html
Sponsored

Last edited:

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

I can tell you the 3.3 shocks are one of the best out. Ive had mine about a year now and let me tell you they are great. I find 2.4 setting to be the number on road for me with my 2.5" lift and HD spring rate. anywhom The Ct2.5 was what i was going to get before finding the JKS2.5" lift with HD spring rate. you shouldnt have any issues installing the CT kit. Teraflex makes some good products. My recommendation install everything but the control arms first. once everything is in then to the UCA and then the Lowers.. and start with the stock length for the UCA and maybe one extra turn out on the lowers from stock. Best of Luck with the Lift!

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
When you are an innovator, one of the oldest, and well known manufacturers of top shelf Jeep parts, you are going to have haters and lovers. I've run Teraflex parts on many of Jeep over my 21 years of driving them. The rare times I've had issue they quickly stepped up and took care of me. I've got Teraflex parts on my 19 JLUR and will be putting Teraflex parts on my 22 JLURXR. I also run parts from many other manufacturers you find posts about here. That's a good kit you've chosen.

Overland Utah

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have ran 3.5" Teraflex systems on all of my Jeeps (2x ST3 and 1 RT3 kit on my current Jeep) and have been very happy with their kits. Paired with the 3.3's it is a great ride, I prefer the softest setting even on the road but also like that I can stiffen it up for longer windy road trips.

OP
OP
JKWMD

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon; 2021 JLU Sahara
Thanks for your input; makes a guy feel a little better :like:
I'm sure AEV, MC, and Clayton are great as well, but I seem to never hear from Teraflex lift folk on this forum and I started worrying a bit that I bought something inferior.
I come, most recently, from a modified Audi RS3 and am a severe noob when it comes to anything remotely like a Jeep. I've had 45+ cars in my life, and this is my first American vehicle, (except for a Harley 1200 Sportster Sport). I'm excited to try something completely new!!

Sponsored

landshark99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I am running a Teraflex 2.5 lift with the Falcon 3.3 shocks on a 2019 JLUR, works for me, although since I tend to carry a lot in the Jeep we just changed to 3.5 springs in the back, they are still just breaking in

Death valley Jeep 2.jpg

ronrodriguez114

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
I'm running a Teraflex 2.5in w/ 3.3 SP2 shocks on 35s. No adjustable arms though. It's been wild trying to dial this thing in.. but I think I'm there now.

Some feedback here -
https://rubydogventures.com/f/lift-kit
https://rubydogventures.com/f/suspension

I will say, the Teraflex adjustable track bar bushings will rotate on you. Many threads here about this. Called them, they said it was engineered that way, but they can offer different bushins.. don't trust it so I replaced it.

Sponsored

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
hows the ride on the sp2 3.3? Do I still need to get the 2dr valved model for a 4 door? I found some on here for sale, brand new thinking about pairing it up with my clayton/rk lift?

sandal

First Name
sandal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mercedes benz c180
I am running a Teraflex 2.5 lift with the Falcon 3.3 shocks on a 2019 JLUR, works for me, although since I tend to carry a lot in the Jeep we just changed to 3.5 springs in the back, they are still just breaking in

Jeep Wrangler JL Teraflex lift FB_IMG_1618098394792~2
a great jeep.

JLRyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
I was on the wayoflife forum and the lift snobs talked a lot of smack about Teraflex. Sorry but I don’t have 3.5k to dump on my Jeep suspension. My experience with Teraflex has been great. To each his own, as it was said before, haters are going to hate, no regrets.

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I went with Teraflex 2.5", at the time they were the only company to have a complete kit in stock and they also shipped directly to my house. I have zero complaints with my choice, the SP2 shocks absolutely rock especially off road and on the rocky trails depending what adjustments you choose. Folks like what they like and hate everything else lol.

Obi.Wan.Shawnobi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Tan 4Xe Rubicon
Occupation
Elevator Techinician.
I was on the wayoflife forum and the lift snobs talked a lot of smack about Teraflex. Sorry but I don’t have 3.5k to dump on my Jeep suspension. My experience with Teraflex has been great. To each his own, as it was said before, haters are going to hate, no regrets.
The old JK forum where wayoflife (Eddie?), started was a very toxic environment. One of the worst. So I seperated myself from that whole crowd. If you didn't have $30k of pets they liked, you were a moron. Lol. Super lame. I have never really experienced that here. đź‘Ť
Sponsored