Sponsored

Teraflex lift with Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Anyone out there running Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP shocks with Teraflex lifts? Please share your impressions of ride quality and performance. Anyone switch out their Falcon shocks for Fox shocks? How did that change the ride?
Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have a Frankenstein lift consisting of a basic Teraflex 2.5" lift, Core 4X4 arms and track bars and Fox 2.0 IFP's. I consider it a very smooth riding combo. There was speculation years ago that the JK Mopar 2" kit with Fox shocks used Teraflex springs, don't know if that was true but it does ride very close, probably better due to wheelbase, over my 2015 JKR with the Mopar kit.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Frankenstein lift consisting of a basic Teraflex 2.5" lift, Core 4X4 arms and track bars and Fox 2.0 IFP's. I consider it a very smooth riding combo. There was speculation years ago that the JK Mopar 2" kit with Fox shocks used Teraflex springs, don't know if that was true but it does ride very close, probably better due to wheelbase, over my 2015 JKR with the Mopar kit.
thanks, you are using the springs and shocks, and adjustable control arms.. i but the ST2 with fox 2.0 would be very similar.. appreciate the feedback.. thinking fo doing this, as my favorite reseller has the combo for 1400 delivered after tax.. which to me is a smoking deal.

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
thanks, you are using the springs and shocks, and adjustable control arms.. i but the ST2 with fox 2.0 would be very similar.. appreciate the feedback.. thinking fo doing this, as my favorite reseller has the combo for 1400 delivered after tax.. which to me is a smoking deal.
Different brand arms would not affect overall ride, though different joints on different arms would slightly change the road characteristics, noise, vibration. Springs and shocks being the same would give similar ride though.

Sponsored

Zotch

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Sport S JL