• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Teraflex geometry correction brackets (control arm drop brackets)

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Up for sale are my used front control arm drop brackets/geometry correction brackets/sport frame brackets or whatever you like to call them. Designed for 2.5”/4.5” lifted Jeeps. They were on my Jeep for 13 months and 14,000 miles. They increase caster and help with improving steering feel. I removed them because my steering is fine so I’d rather get adjustable control arms instead and recover the ground clearance you lose when installing these. If you’re mall crawling or not doing rock climbing (which is what I’m going to be doing) they have no downside. Only impacted once, pictures show the scrape. No damage other than normal wear and scrapes where fasteners and control arms rubbed them. $300 new. Yours for $125 shipped in the US.

https://teraflex.com/shop_items/jl-jlu-2-5-4-lift-front-lower-control-arm-drop-bracket-kit-pair?vehicle=JLU Wrangler Unlimited

Jeep Wrangler JL Teraflex geometry correction brackets (control arm drop brackets) B2F601D1-2379-484F-9D54-A08B5E10834F

Jeep Wrangler JL Teraflex geometry correction brackets (control arm drop brackets) 9D2993FB-3EA0-4A69-883A-9B52BA186646

Jeep Wrangler JL Teraflex geometry correction brackets (control arm drop brackets) D27D9711-100D-427D-B4BE-257BE9182506

Jeep Wrangler JL Teraflex geometry correction brackets (control arm drop brackets) 3FD2798D-06FE-4BB6-9781-B9D82D51F1A8
Sponsored

Last edited:

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
They are actually better because they correct control arm angle and smooth the ride out. The clearance loss is localized and negligible in my book .

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
They are actually better because they correct control arm angle and smooth the ride out. The clearance loss is localized and negligible in my book .
Lol. I’m driving a long highway trip today for the first time since removing them. I never had serious steering issues even before I installed these brackets, but boy can I tell quite a difference at 75 mph in the open freeway. Steering was much better and easier with them on. If I drove my Jeep daily as a commuter vehicle I’d definitely have kept them on. And you’re right, with their location they aren’t likely to be the problem area for ground clearance if you are off-road.