• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina ***SOLD***Teraflex Falcon Nexus 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer

Jeepileptic

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2016 Fisher-Price Jeep Frozen Edition
For sale is my like new Falcon Nexus adjustable front Steering Stabilizer (part 09-02-22-110-000). I prefer pickup in Charlotte, NC. First $250 gets it!

Jeep Wrangler JL ***SOLD***Teraflex Falcon Nexus 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer FCE442AD-64D6-413A-9DB5-0BD47DD7CB30

Jeep Wrangler JL ***SOLD***Teraflex Falcon Nexus 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer 8B5A5F8A-A2B0-46FF-BEE8-A8A1072111A4
Sponsored

Last edited:

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Still available? On the fence about adding a steering stabilizer, but this type is what I would go with.

OP
OP
Jeepileptic

Jeepileptic

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes it is!

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
Curious as to why you are getting rid of it? Did you not like how it felt/road? I had one on my old JKU and loved being able to adjust the settings. Thought about getting one for my JLU, but still on the fence as the Jeep rides perfect atm.

Thanks,

Ken~

OP
OP
Jeepileptic

Jeepileptic

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curious as to why you are getting rid of it? Did you not like how it felt/road? I had one on my old JKU and loved being able to adjust the settings. Thought about getting one for my JLU, but still on the fence as the Jeep rides perfect atm.

Thanks,

Ken~
I sold my Jeep

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
Send you a msg about location as I am definitely interested and local in Harrisburg.

Ken~
Sponsored