• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania Teraflex Carrier, Rugged Ridge Hinge, Weathertech and more. Most unopened! (Philly area)

BrnxBomr2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Recon
Hello everyone,
I posted a couple days ago that my JLUR was totaled a month ago because of some dope. All my parts are sold except what’s below:

Mopar JLUR Rock Rails: Taken off Jeep 1 month after delivery. $100. Local sale only

89ABA80B-EB5F-4778-B6E7-0A730400D9F3.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport Unlimited (JLU)
Occupation
Data Analysis, Photographer
I live super close to you and i'm in langhorne all the time. Do you have or know anyone by you with a rubi steel bumper or rubi wheels/tires? Unfortunately, i'm not in the market for these parts or I would be all over this.Thanks!

OP
OP
BrnxBomr2

BrnxBomr2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Recon
No problem! I can keep you posted! I may sell my JT rubicon wheels and tires once I get my wheels installed. I can let you know. Spread the word if you know anyone who’d want this stuff. I’m closer to Doylestown but work in Trevose

Phillysays

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon
No problem! I can keep you posted! I may sell my JT rubicon wheels and tires once I get my wheels installed. I can let you know. Spread the word if you know anyone who’d want this stuff. I’m closer to Doylestown but work in Trevose
Have you confirmed if the terraflex tire carrier works with the Rugged ridge re-enforced bracket? Are you will to break apart the pieces? I already have the terraflex tire carrier, but looking to purchase a bracket.

OP
OP
BrnxBomr2

BrnxBomr2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Recon
Yes it does fit. Has been confirmed. Few people have installed them together on this forum. I am fielding a couple pm. I may consider splitting it all up, so I can let you know ASAP. Was trying to unload it all at once so I didn’t have to piece it out.

Sponsored

Phillysays

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon
Yes it does fit. Has been confirmed. Few people have installed them together on this forum. I am fielding a couple pm. I may consider splitting it all up, so I can let you know ASAP. Was trying to unload it all at once so I didn’t have to piece it out.
Sounds good! Let me know.

OP
OP
BrnxBomr2

BrnxBomr2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Recon
Lowered price. Moving soon and need this stuff gone. Not going to work on my Gladiator.

OP
OP
BrnxBomr2

BrnxBomr2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Recon
Everything sold except the rock rails
Sponsored