www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Teraflex is adding AllTera to the mix up. Expanding into the bronco and trucks. Might be a good move for them. TeraFlex will remain Jeep only parts though. What is everyone else’s thoughts?

Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I am glad they're growing the business, but I wonder if that will mean slower dev timelines. I would really like to see that rear rack setup created for the JL tailgate reinforcement.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

I am glad they're growing the business, but I wonder if that will mean slower dev timelines. I would really like to see that rear rack setup created for the JL tailgate reinforcement.
Exactly. I’m assuming they have their own team on that side and it shouldn’t affect things, but who can say for sure…

We need tailgate reinforcement accessories! 😂

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
You guys are fast! AllTera hasn't even been launched officially for even an hour yet!

While it's likely best we keep things Jeep related, please feel free to ask any questions and I'll do our best to answer them as transparently as possible.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
You guys are fast! AllTera hasn't even been launched officially for even an hour yet!

While it's likely best we keep things Jeep related, please feel free to ask any questions and we'll do our best to answer them as transparently as possible.
You should know by now we're all stalking you major brands! :devil: How's about an update on the JL version of the Alta cargo rack! :idea: :fingerscrossed: Our accessories need accessories!

Sponsored

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
You should know by now we're all stalking you major brands! :devil: How's about an update on the JL version of the Alta cargo rack! :idea: :fingerscrossed: Our accessories need accessories!
Haha that sounds about right, it's enthusiasm like this that drives what makes Jeep's and their owners so unique.

I will be upfront, we don't have an exact timeframe for when we will have a JL version ready, but we do have one in the works. Be patient it's coming I promise!

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Haha that sounds about right, it's enthusiasm like this that drives what makes Jeep's and their owners so unique.

I will be upfront, we don't have an exact timeframe for when we will have a JL version ready, but we do have one in the works. Be patient it's coming I promise!
Tell Dennis to get out them tools!

OP
OP
Maverick909

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Clubs

I agree ! But being a different sub division I don’t see a problem. Most led times are due to material shortages still. I have the same problem with my company. It’s tough

OP
OP
Maverick909

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Clubs

While it's likely best we keep things Jeep related, please feel free to ask any questions and I'll do our best to answer them as transparently as possible.
I caught it on YouTube just a min or two after the video went live. Excited to see what comes of it! I’m still saving money for an alpha carrier and kings arm kit!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I recall Dennis saying on a video that he didn't quite like the new Bronco and how he was just a Jeep guy.

I guess everyone has a price.
Sponsored