TeraFlex 4.5" Alpine RT4 Long Arm System with Falcon SP2 3.3 Shocks Coming Soon!

AuburnRubicon

First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Website
andypalys.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I currently have a 3.5" Rock Krawler X Factor suspension paired with MetalCloak RockSport Long Travel Shocks. It has been a great setup, but the MC shocks don't go so well with the RK springs. That is no biggie however. Aside from a lost right rear shock bolt while light wheeling, this setup has never let me down, but that wasn't the shock's fault.

I was going to upgrade to some Fox 2.0 Performance Shocks and 4.5" RK springs, but then an unbelievable deal on a TeraFlex 4.5" Alpine RT4 Long Arm System with Falcon SP2 3.3 Shocks for less than half price (installed) landed in my lap, so I said yes.

I don't do hardcore crawling, my rig is also my daily driver, and I see about 60-70 highway miles a day, so the long arm setup will be ideal for me. Has anyone else made the jump to the TeraFlex RT4 Long Arm setup? I am stoked! The change will be sometime in November, but stay tuned!

*Please don't comment on the decal on my driver's side rear. It already offended someone enough to report it.

AUBICON at Bankhead.jpg

Advertisement

Last edited:

TxJeepers

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I would totally do the lift if I can get it installed for half the price. Can you hook a brother up?

Willing&Able

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have the exact same with the 3.5" and the other teraflex goodies - nexus, nomad, etc.

OP
AuburnRubicon

AuburnRubicon

First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Website
andypalys.com
Vehicle(s)

Willing&Able

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Any regrets with going to long arm?
No regrets at all, but it isn't a unicorn. It looks great, but its hard for me to tell if it is doing a whole lot. Keep in mind, I installed on my first Jeep ever (2019 JLUR) not too long after purchase, so I don't have years of 'butt feel' in Jeeps. It isn't a pavement princess either, we just got back from the Rockies and have done several other trails. Still plenty of impact feel comes through the cabin.

It feels unstoppable, but my brother in law with a stock JL Willy's could do almost anything I could do - his only limitation was height.

So, build quality is awesome, looks great, and I'm sure it eeks out more off-road performance, but very hard to feel and quantify.

Wheezy

First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Would love to see some more pics. IG account???

OP
AuburnRubicon

AuburnRubicon

First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Website
andypalys.com
Vehicle(s)
Would love to see some more pics. IG account???
There will be lots more to come once it happens. Still 8-10 weeks out.
My Instagram is @theAubicon.

Wheezy

First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Ahhh. Just caught the sometime in November. November 9th mine is getting RT4 with Rebel Coilover / King shocks with Currie 60s and 40s - along with a slew of other goodies. We'll have to compare notes

OP
AuburnRubicon

AuburnRubicon

First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Website
andypalys.com
Vehicle(s)
Ahhh. Just caught the sometime in November. November 9th mine is getting RT4 with Rebel Coilover / King shocks with Currie 60s and 40s - along with a slew of other goodies. We'll have to compare notes
Nice! You’re getting more fun toys than me! I’d like to see that when you get it built!

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Ask yourself why so cheap.......and you get what you pay for.

OP
AuburnRubicon

AuburnRubicon

First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Website
andypalys.com
Vehicle(s)

Advertisement

Winjet