• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California TeraFlex 3.5" Sport ST3 lift kit with Falcon 2.1

jasmeetbabra

First Name
Jango Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Sport S
Hello everyone!

Wanted to get recommendations on this lift kit - (JL) TeraFlex 3.5" Sport ST3 Suspension System with Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks.

Has anyone got this one installed on their rig? Wanted to see how the off-road capability is increased and how is the ride on street?

Do you recommend any installation shops in Los angeles area? My local 4wheelpart shop says around $800 to install this. Do you guys think thats a fair price?

Is the $600 worth if I save up for piggypack shocks version of this kit?
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Hello everyone!

Wanted to get recommendations on this lift kit - (JL) TeraFlex 3.5" Sport ST3 Suspension System with Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks.

Has anyone got this one installed on their rig? Wanted to see how the off-road capability is increased and how is the ride on street?

Do you recommend any installation shops in Los angeles area? My local 4wheelpart shop says around $800 to install this. Do you guys think thats a fair price?

my suggestion would be to look at other lift manufactures. It would less expensive and a much better product if you checked out the metalcloak true dual. It corrects caster by including upper control arms. For the price of this kit, you could also add the lower control arms too and have a heck of a much better product.

I pulled a bunch of this lift off a customer JL and had a heck of a time trying to give it away. Those drop brackets are a mess and kill ground clearance.

brett

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
i had that exact kit on my JL got a hell of the deal on Black friday
if you are not Hard Rock Crawler that kit will be nice for base 3.5" lift kit
Offroad capability is great Falcon shocks are stiff overall if you are fine with that id say why not ?
i used for 6 month and sold the kit , im current with Metalcloak 3.5 kit with Falcon 3.3 SP2 ( is a little more softer than 2.1 )
but if you going for Hard Rock Crawling id say go with MetalCloak

Picture is with that kit with 37" tires for your Reference

Jeep Wrangler JL TeraFlex 3.5" Sport ST3 lift kit with Falcon 2.1 3.5 Lift - 37 Tire

OP
OP
jasmeetbabra

jasmeetbabra

First Name
Jango Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Sport S
my suggestion would be to look at other lift manufactures. It would less expensive and a much better product if you checked out the metalcloak true dual. It corrects caster by including upper control arms. For the price of this kit, you could also add the lower control arms too and have a heck of a much better product.

I pulled a bunch of this lift off a customer JL and had a heck of a time trying to give it away. Those drop brackets are a mess and kill ground clearance.

brett

Thanks for the advice Brett. I will keep that bracket's ground clearance in mind

OP
OP
jasmeetbabra

jasmeetbabra

First Name
Jango Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Sport S
i had that exact kit on my JL got a hell of the deal on Black friday
if you are not Hard Rock Crawler that kit will be nice for base 3.5" lift kit
Offroad capability is great Falcon shocks are stiff overall if you are fine with that id say why not ?
i used for 6 month and sold the kit , im current with Metalcloak 3.5 kit with Falcon 3.3 SP2 ( is a little more softer than 2.1 )
but if you going for Hard Rock Crawling id say go with MetalCloak

Picture is with that kit with 37" tires for your Reference

Jeep Wrangler JL TeraFlex 3.5" Sport ST3 lift kit with Falcon 2.1 3.5 Lift - 37 Tire
Nice Rig Biconia. I really like the stance and have heard great things about the falcons.
I am not a hardcore rock crawler, mostly trails, blm campsites, hill climbs, Utah 6-7 rated trails etc.

How are new Falcon 3.3 SP2 treating you?

Sponsored

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
Nice Rig Biconia. I really like the stance and have heard great things about the falcons.
I am not a hardcore rock crawler, mostly trails, blm campsites, hill climbs, Utah 6-7 rated trails etc.

Good day @jasmeetbabra

i really like the Falcon products even the 2.1 and 3.3
the only reason i when with 3.3 got a good deal as well, but going to upgrade to Bilstein 8100 next year
if you are not a Hardcore Crawler this will be the perfect kit for Overlanding or your needs
the quality on the Teraflex is Top notch for me compare to other kits but always there is + and - on each kit
like Brett mention Metacloak True Dual Rate Lift Kit is another choice to go since comes with front and rear adjustable Track Bars, Upper control arms and has more Travel range than Teraflex

my comparison on those two Lift kits to :
Teraflex -- Luxury Lift kit
Metalcoak -- Ready for action lift kit

but don't get me wrong i tested both kits and there great kit on both Metacloak is more to Hardcore side

its just a Result and review from my side , you know everyone has different taste haha

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger

The original Falcon 2.1 and 3.3s were stiff. The new 2.1 and 3.3s with the winter setting are much better. The softest setting on the 3.3s is the same as the 2.1s, the 3.3s only allow you to go firmer NOT softer. As far as the lower control dropdown brackets it's not an issue. Don't waste your money on the 3.3s and do yourself a favor and add the Teraflex .5" spacer in the front as well.

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Hello everyone!

That kit blows . Dont do it.

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Let me guess you have the Litebrite metalcloak lift. LMFAO!
Hahaha nice! Ugh that chicks voice. , ive installed a lot of different lifts on jk/jl’s over the years. My fave coils for JL on the street are evo, accu tune, dura trac, old man emu and skyjacker. If im going to get a piggy back shock its not gonna be terra flex no offense. either fox2.5 or king. Installed 3 terra kits and owners complain about ride quality and on one instance the front falcon seals went bad instantly and were pissing fluid everywhere. This has been my experience but a lot has to do how you are using the vehicle. I usually set up my vehicles lighter weight wheel/tire combo, very soft spring rate, and a shock with damn good compression and rebound valving, with a focus on travel and cycling. I like a plush, soft ride. And I generally dont need to be carrying 500lbs of gear plus people.

Sponsored

trekster

First Name
Trekster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon Extreme Recon
Good day @jasmeetbabra

i really like the Falcon products even the 2.1 and 3.3
the only reason i when with 3.3 got a good deal as well, but going to upgrade to Bilstein 8100 next year
if you are not a Hardcore Crawler this will be the perfect kit for Overlanding or your needs
the quality on the Teraflex is Top notch for me compare to other kits but always there is + and - on each kit
like Brett mention Metacloak True Dual Rate Lift Kit is another choice to go since comes with front and rear adjustable Track Bars, Upper control arms and has more Travel range than Teraflex

my comparison on those two Lift kits to :
Teraflex -- Luxury Lift kit
Metalcoak -- Ready for action lift kit

but don't get me wrong i tested both kits and there great kit on both Metacloak is more to Hardcore side

its just a Result and review from my side , you know everyone has different taste haha
I'm also in the market for JL Extreme Recon lift. I like what I'm hearing about Metal Cloak lifts 2.5 or 3.5 on 37s off road, would like more advice about how they are on the highway. I drive 400 miles to Moab and distances to other areas. Is it comfortable for long days on the highway?

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
I'm also in the market for JL Extreme Recon lift. I like what I'm hearing about Metal Cloak lifts 2.5 or 3.5 on 37s off road, would like more advice about how they are on the highway. I drive 400 miles to Moab and distances to other areas. Is it comfortable for long days on the highway?
Hey mate
well arms doesn't big changes on driving, i think shock is the part where make changes on ride quality
for me with Metalcloak3.5" lift with Falcon 3.3 on Shock Position #1 ( Soft settings ) is still hard for me compare other friends JL ( King , Fox 2.5 , Metalcoak Sport ) hope this helps

*we also did 3 X round trips to Colorado Telluride - Utha moab and other long distance Offroad trips from Los Angeles CA and i dont have a Big complain just wish it was a big more softer on shock

trekster

First Name
Trekster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon Extreme Recon
Hey mate
well arms doesn't big changes on driving, i think shock is the part where make changes on ride quality
for me with Metalcloak3.5" lift with Falcon 3.3 on Shock Position #1 ( Soft settings ) is still hard for me compare other friends JL ( King , Fox 2.5 , Metalcoak Sport ) hope this helps

*we also did 3 X round trips to Colorado Telluride - Utha moab and other long distance Offroad trips from Los Angeles CA and i dont have a Big complain just wish it was a big more softer on shock
Great info, that's what I've been hearing.
Sponsored