Teraflex 1.5” budget boost?

Gron86

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I’ve had the teraflex 1.5” budget boost installed for about 3 weeks, so far it’s been great love the new stance. Yesterday i peaked under the Jeep and noticed the spacer says teraflex 2.0 meaning the spacer is 2”
Does teraflex go by actual lift vs size of spacer?
Just curious,
Thanks.
Sponsored

AMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG, BMW G650GS
I’ve had the teraflex 1.5” budget boost installed for about 3 weeks, so far it’s been great love the new stance. Yesterday i peaked under the Jeep and noticed the spacer says teraflex 2.0 meaning the spacer is 2”
Just curious,
Thanks.
Just read the product description - front is 2" and rear is 1.5". The front is 0.5" taller to account for the Wrangler's nose-down rake.

OP
OP
Gron86

Gron86

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Gotcha! Thanks

ItsaBlueJeep

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Just curious,
Thanks.
How is the ride with this kit installed? I've been thinking of purchasing for my JLU Sahara

FirecrackerRedJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
How is the ride with this kit installed? I've been thinking of purchasing for my JLU Sahara
It rides ok but if you go over curbs or speed bumps daily you’ll notice it’s rough being that your stock shocks will be very close to being maxed out with these spacers installed.

Sponsored

ItsaBlueJeep

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
It rides ok but if you go over curbs or speed bumps daily you’ll notice it’s rough being that your stock shocks will be very close to being maxed out with these spacers installed.
Thanks for the info, from what I've been reading it seems that's the general consensus. I will have to deal with it I suppose to get the look I'm going for lol.

OP
OP
Gron86

Gron86

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
True. Over bumps it feels a bit rough compared to stock ride. New shocks would fix this. I’m looking into the falcon shocks.

c20040215

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S; 2023 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
True. Over bumps it feels a bit rough compared to stock ride. New shocks would fix this. I’m looking into the falcon shocks.
Falcon shocks will make the ride stiffer. I run them and I love them, they are great offroad but firm on the road.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Just get a set of cheap shock extensions.
Sponsored