TechAuthority - Need anything?

Bee-Rad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
I had a quick question. It was about the Full Service Manual download as pdf... do they have any info about that part? :LOL:

OP
OP

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
I had a quick question. It was about the Full Service Manual download as pdf... do they have any info about that part? :LOL:
Haha I wish man. I wish. Unfortunately I can only select certain portions and save them to PDF. But if you have something specific, I can take a look and download / save.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Yeah! The back molle panel seat cover on Rubicons! What's the official install procedure?

Or the red dash panel remove/install? I know everyone's figured it out but I wonder how the official docs describe it :movember:

Last edited:
OP
OP

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Yeah! The back molle panel seat cover on Rubicons! What's the official install procedure?

Or the red dash panel remove/install? I know everyone's figured it out but I wonder how the official docs describe it :movember:
Hmm. On the seat panel, I'm looking in interior/seats (first row)/seat back front and it shows the procedure, but no mention of the molle panels.

The instrument panel / airbag panel removal / install instructions are attached along with the seat back removal / install.

Attachments

Sponsored

tonygiotta

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Torque on all the bolts on the bottom of the frame. Gas tank skid, crossmembers, tranny skid, etc. They all seem to be the same size, but a few different torque specs are listed on the charts and it’s hard to make heads or tails of it all. Trying to torque my new belly skids correctly!

OP
OP

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Torque on all the bolts on the bottom of the frame. Gas tank skid, crossmembers, tranny skid, etc. They all seem to be the same size, but a few different torque specs are listed on the charts and it’s hard to make heads or tails of it all. Trying to torque my new belly skids correctly!
No problem. Attached here. I think it has all of the underbelly items in there.

Attachments

Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
How to gain access to the aux battery. I've messed with it but don't want to break anything in the fuse box.

Sponsored

Jeepr

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 2dr Rubicon

I have had an issue with the molle panel on the back of the drivers seat coming off. Have you had any luck finding better instructions? I believe I remember someone referencing a litebrite video previously for this issue, but I have not successfully located this again since the issue became current to me.

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Torque for Shock bolts. Was told the top was 80 Ft lbs, and I broke the bolt.

OP
OP

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Sorry this is an old thread that got bumped up - I only had the subscription from 5/9/20 to 5/10/20.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

I have had an issue with the molle panel on the back of the drivers seat coming off. Have you had any luck finding better instructions? I believe I remember someone referencing a litebrite video previously for this issue, but I have not successfully located this again since the issue became current to me.
There are two screws at the bottom! This is key. Loosen those and it comes off/stays on. Fixed mine a long while back.
Sponsored