TazerJL Feature Requests

Conejoracer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I’d like the sway bar disconnect to operate above 30mph. I’d prefer no limit, but at least make it more realistic like 60 mph.
Sponsored

jawest12

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeepinwv.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
I’d like the sway bar disconnect to operate above 30mph. I’d prefer no limit, but at least make it more realistic like 60 mph.
You can do this with the Tazer already. Look up button remapping in the manual.

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I drive a manual and it would be cool to control “rock crawl” with my left hand using the next/previous button along with the left arrow button so I could work the stick.

fixbroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
One more vote here for being able to disable FAD while in 4LO, preferably with a quick action that doesn't require going into the audio Tazer menu. We manual-transmission folks could use some 2LO action now and then, especially when towing a trailer.

Another request for the Gladiator drivers is to make the Selectable Tire Fill Alert enable option stick between key cycles. Right now you have to enable STFA in the settings menu every time you cycle the key. It's not like we use that feature every day, but it makes the STFA procedure unnecessarily cumbersome.

Thanks!

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
One more vote here for being able to disable FAD while in 4LO, preferably with a quick action that doesn't require going into the audio Tazer menu. We manual-transmission folks could use some 2LO action now and then, especially when towing a trailer.

Another request for the Gladiator drivers is to make the Selectable Tire Fill Alert enable option stick between key cycles. Right now you have to enable STFA in the settings menu every time you cycle the key. It's not like we use that feature every day, but it makes the STFA procedure unnecessarily cumbersome.

Thanks!
Making the 2 low option isn't something that can be done with software, it would require a different transfer case.

fixbroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
If you're in low range with only two wheels driven, it's good enough for me. Potato, puh-tah-toe.

rcliff1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 tj, 2014 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford F350 Dually, 2020 Diesel Rubicon on order
Waiting on the Hi idle to work with the ecodiesel...

Sponsored

breakerbaker

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.0 JLU Sport S, 2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650, 2003 100th Anniversary Harley-Davidson Softtail
Occupation
Navy Doc
Did Joe release any word on the light show to be enabled with a press of the hazard button? I feel it should be a quick double-tap as many states it is illegal to run "emergency" lights, since your break lights will be flashing. I also am inquiring if this feature is added and I make a custom light show if I double-tap the hazard button if I can select a certain show to default to.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Did Joe release any word on the light show to be enabled with a press of the hazard button? I feel it should be a quick double-tap as many states it is illegal to run "emergency" lights, since your break lights will be flashing. I also am inquiring if this feature is added and I make a custom light show if I double-tap the hazard button if I can select a certain show to default to.
Don't hold your breath. Seriously doubt Joe would go for it.

To easy to accidentally toggle Light Show how in motion with this. Traffic Tickets and slight liability to Zautomotive.

rcliff1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 tj, 2014 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford F350 Dually, 2020 Diesel Rubicon on order
I just want the winch mode fixed for the diesel......

TimR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Don't hold your breath. Seriously doubt Joe would go for it.

To easy to accidentally toggle Light Show how in motion with this. Traffic Tickets and slight liability to Zautomotive.
Actually, I spoke with Joe...he likes this idea and is going to look into it. More to follow.
Sponsored