Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Cool meme. I don’t think it applies. I don’t know you and I’m not trying to argue with you. I’m trying to figure out if others had a similar experience but your posts aren’t helpful. If you don’t have anything helpful than I think you can move on to helping others on this forum.
[QUOTE="Bones, post: 490942, member: 15442”]I know mistakes happen but people owning up to mistakes I don’t have a high tolerance for in my profession.
EA97E2ED-FE9C-4C0C-A573-5946FC37D19E.jpeg
[/QUOTE]
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I’m trying to figure out if others had a similar experience but your posts aren’t helpful.
B.S. My original reply was “that’s the opposite of my experience.” So, really, you’re looking for a “helpful” poster to agree with you.

Whatever.

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
B.S. My original reply was “that’s the opposite of my experience.” So, really, you’re looking for a “helpful” poster to agree with you.

Whatever.
Looking for a couple of people’s feedback. Thanks for your input. Tracking you had a good experience.

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I am curious, did you order this during a holiday like black Friday or something? I also have had the opposite experience. Didn't have issues with them either and they have been very responsive.

You paid for a product and you received the product right? I would be pissed if i got part of the product and then the mfg didn't send the rest.

ormandj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR X 4xe
Looking for a couple of people’s feedback. Thanks for your input. Tracking you had a good experience.
Well, here's another bit of feedback - I had a great experience. I hadn't realized the mini was out, and ordered the regular model, but shortly after discovered my mistake. A quick email/txt later and the company had it sorted out.

Everyone makes mistakes, companies included, it's how they are dealt with that matters. I don't think anybody will claim Z Automotive hasn't made mistakes here or previously, but they do seem to handle them reasonably well.

I actually side with your position regarding orders. Companies should prepare for burst orders around events like Black Friday, but it's unrealistic to expect a small operation to be able to forecast accurately. I teach companies (IT, but same general idea) how to deal with these kinds of situations, and it takes a lot of data and analytics that small shops aren't even remotely prepared to handle - and with niche markets, the demand is extremely unpredictable. This is why I suggest you shouldn't be so upset about your experience, it's just not something that can be handled any other way, and your own internal frustration will only serve to harm you. Looking for validation of your feelings here likely won't work out as you expect.

Sponsored

Blown7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Hellcat powered CJ7..... 2007 Jeep SRT8...2018 Trackhawk
The point you will get eventually is...

Joe is a great guy, he's done more for the aftermarket electronics utilizing the Can Bus of FCA vehicles than anyone or any company to date his products have no equals....he's been on various forums since 2006....

You will be very hard pressed to find any negative about him or Z tech in 12 years.....

To even try to come on a forum and try to find negative situations as yours will be very hard to find..if at all.

Just sayin..........maybe move on to something else....

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
You’ve missed the point. You’re making some assumptions. I’m well aware of how companies project inventory. Not what this was about.
Well, here's another bit of feedback - I had a great experience. I hadn't realized the mini was out, and ordered the regular model, but shortly after discovered my mistake. A quick email/txt later and the company had it sorted out.

Everyone makes mistakes, companies included, it's how they are dealt with that matters. I don't think anybody will claim Z Automotive hasn't made mistakes here or previously, but they do seem to handle them reasonably well.

I actually side with your position regarding orders. Companies should prepare for burst orders around events like Black Friday, but it's unrealistic to expect a small operation to be able to forecast accurately. I teach companies (IT, but same general idea) how to deal with these kinds of situations, and it takes a lot of data and analytics that small shops aren't even remotely prepared to handle - and with niche markets, the demand is extremely unpredictable. This is why I suggest you shouldn't be so upset about your experience, it's just not something that can be handled any other way, and your own internal frustration will only serve to harm you. Looking for validation of your feelings here likely won't work out as you expect.

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
That hasn’t been my experience. You’re making a big leap and not really being helpful.
The point you will get eventually is...

Joe is a great guy, he's done more for the aftermarket electronics utilizing the Can Bus of FCA vehicles than anyone or any company to date his products have no equals....he's been on various forums since 2006....

You will be very hard pressed to find any negative about him or Z tech in 12 years.....

To even try to come on a forum and try to find negative situations as yours will be very hard to find..if at all.

Just sayin..........maybe move on to something else....

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Haha, you’re not gonna get much love here hating on Tazer. I think the story is they screwed up, shorted you parts and then made it good? I’d rate them 7/10 if I were having a bad day based on that. YMMV

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
@Blown7 very well said and Mods if possible can we just shut this thread down as it seems to be a grudge match that’s never going to be resolved and some ppl are never happy, like I was told once “ you can keep some of the ppl happy some of the time but not all the ppl all the time and some ppl just can’t be happy regardless”

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
You’re blowing this out of proportion and not being helpful. Just personal attacks at this point.
@Blown7 very well said and Mods if possible can we just shut this thread down as it seems to be a grudge match that’s never going to be resolved and some ppl are never happy, like I was told once “ you can keep some of the ppl happy some of the time but not all the ppl all the time and some ppl just can’t be happy regardless”

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Good for you? ‍♂
Haha, you’re not gonna get much love here hating on Tazer. I think the story is they screwed up, shorted you parts and then made it good? I’d rate them 7/10 if I were having a bad day based on that. YMMV

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
You’re blowing this out of proportion and not being helpful. Just personal attacks at this point.
I think it’s time to move on

upload_2018-12-20_6-7-30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.