Not open for further replies.

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Anyone had a bad experience? This was pretty shocking. Box showed up with all the parts. Took 3 days to hear back. Then sent it out remaining parts 5 days later. I’m keeping this product but really disappointed. It’ll be the last product I buy from this company.

View attachment 121742
Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
They are a small company. If 100 orders went out like that, it’s going to take a while to get it fixed. Cut them some slack. Eight days, in the grand scheme of things, is nothing. The world doesn’t revolve around you.

Joe is a standup guy who’s been working non stop to take care of everyone - going so far as to listen to customers requests for feature additions.

Try having a little patience. It’ll make your life more pleasant.

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
They are a small company. If 100 orders went out like that, it’s going to take a while to get it fixed. Cut them some slack. Eight days, in the grand scheme of things, is nothing. The world doesn’t revolve around you.

Joe is a standup guy who’s been working non stop to take care of everyone - going so far as to listen to customers requests for feature additions.

Try having a little patience. It’ll make your life more pleasant.
First...easy. Second if you sell a product stand behind it and don’t make excuses. This is no way to run a business.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Joe is a busy guy and a one man show, he makes and sells more than what you purchased. Yes sometimes it takes time to get back to you but he’s a busy guy and he did offer to take it back if you were not happy, we all have had issues with getting stuff from other companies, I received a package today and the company sent it out within 24 hrs but it took USPS 9 days to get it to me but you don’t see me flaming the company, life is to dam short to sweat the small stuff and as stated in the scheme of things this is small.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
First...easy. Second if you sell a product stand behind it and don’t make excuses. This is no way to run a business.
He stood behind it - he sent out the missing stuff. Just not on YOUR timeline. He didn’t make an excuse. He explained the delay. Apologized. And offered a refund if you weren’t satisfied.

What more do you want?

Sponsored

FlyByU

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Z Auto is first class, your experience is not a typical representation of their product or service. Id give them a chance to make it right and Im confident they will do so beyond what you are experiencing right now.

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Box showed up with all the parts. Took 3 days to hear back. Then sent it out remaining parts 5 days later
View attachment 121742
How did the remaining parts show up 5 days later when the box originally showed up with all the parts? or are you a special kind of stupid?
i-said-sorry-gosh.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Name calling. Okay.

Sent and arrived are different.

Don’t be a dick. I’m trying to figure out if anyone has had the same expience. If you haven’t then move along. I’m not picking fights.
How did the remaining parts show up 5 days later when the box originally showed up with all the parts? or are you a special kind of stupid?
i-said-sorry-gosh.jpg
ling

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Hope so. Was disappointed in the customer service interaction. For $300 I expected more. My error I guess.
Z Auto is first class, your experience is not a typical representation of their product or service. Id give them a chance to make it right and Im confident they will do so beyond what you are experiencing right now.
on

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
He stood behind it - he sent out the missing stuff. Just not on YOUR timeline. He didn’t make an excuse. He explained the delay. Apologized. And offered a refund if you weren’t satisfied.

What more do you want?[/QUOTE

What more do you want?
It’s not my timeline. It’s the companies. I don’t dictate the terms. The company does. I pay for the terms. If the company doesn’t fulfill the terms then why pay the same price?

Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It’s not my timeline. It’s the companies. I don’t dictate the terms. The company does. I pay for the terms. If the company doesn’t fulfill the terms then why pay the same price?
So you think you’re entitled to a discount because a mistake was made - and corrected?

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
FWIW, my experience was the opposite. I was a very early adopter and there wasn’t any real info on the forum, yet. So, I peppered them with emails and questions. They were answered in almost real time. I ordered, and it arrived 2 days later. It’s worked flawlessly for me since June.

Small company that acknowledged and corrected a mistake. Seems like good service to me.

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Yes. It wasn’t corrected. Either way yes. That’s how an exchange of goods works. I’m not sure if your debating free market exchange or this is personal. I’m sorry. Not picking a fight. I’m trying to see if others had this experience since the seller said they’ve had 100 people in the same boat. If you’re not I think you’re all set here with providing your opinion.
So you think you’re entitled to a discount because a mistake was made - and corrected?

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
FWIW, my experience was the opposite. I was a very early adopter and there wasn’t any real info on the forum, yet. So, I peppered them with emails and questions. They were answered in almost real time. I ordered, and it arrived 2 days later. It’s worked flawlessly for me since June.

Small company that acknowledged and corrected a mistake. Seems like good service to me.
They didkt acknowledge or correct. There my online issue. I know mistakes happen but people owning up to mistakes I don’t have a high tolerance for in my profession.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I know mistakes happen but people owning up to mistakes I don’t have a high tolerance for in my profession.
EA97E2ED-FE9C-4C0C-A573-5946FC37D19E.jpeg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.