Tazer won't unmarry

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
I've got a tazer lite for my 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL. I've taken it in and out a couple of times when I've got the vehicle serviced at the dealership so I'm familiar with how to marry it and unmarry it. Today when I went to take it out so the dealership could work on the vehicle it would not give me the option to unmarry. The Main to modes it was showing was for engine cool down and something about the fan. I messed around with it some more and it would cycle through the off-road options but that's all I could get it to do. Am I doing something wrong or do you have any suggestions?
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I've got a tazer lite for my 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL. I've taken it in and out a couple of times when I've got the vehicle serviced at the dealership so I'm familiar with how to marry it and unmarry it. Today when I went to take it out so the dealership could work on the vehicle it would not give me the option to unmarry. The Main to modes it was showing was for engine cool down and something about the fan. I messed around with it some more and it would cycle through the off-road options but that's all I could get it to do. Am I doing something wrong or do you have any suggestions?
You have ignition in Run position with engine Off, right?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Yes. I tried 7-8 times, each time allowing the computer to go to sleep before trying again.
@Friday2322

Text, again TEXT (do not call) Joe (ZAutomotive) at 631-533-3363 .

Day or night, Joe gets back to you pretty quick and will help you get through this ....

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
This is the one thing I never liked about the Tazer was the marry/unmarry process.....very simple process but then something like this happens that causes issues and if it’s not unmarried and dealer does a flash it creates more problems.

As @Rhinebeck01 advised Joe or someone from ZAuto should be able to help hopefully in short order.
Sponsored