Tazer Tire Size MPG/Shift Points

OnNightfall

First Name
Johann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL
Hey guys, I did some searching but I do not see specifically what I am looking for. My question is I have upgraded to 35s. I am interested in the Tazer Lite to correct tire size config. Do you really see a difference in shift points? what about mpg? The speedo being off by 4mph isn't my main motivation for the Tazer but if it does increase mpg or alter shift points for better response than I need to get on this. Thanks!
Sponsored

MyJlU

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase
I have 35’s and use the taser, it has made a huge difference on how the Jeep works with the bigger tires. I know 4mph dose t seem like a lot but it is trust me. I did some messing around with gps to get it corrected and since I did I’m back in the 20’s for average MPG.

OP
OP
OnNightfall

OnNightfall

First Name
Johann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL
Guess I’m going to pull the trigger on one. Getting better mpg alone may make it pay off for itself. And better shift points is a major plus along with speedo calibration and accurate fuel economy reading. Thanks guys!

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
The Tazer doesn’t affect the shift points, the transmission just takes time to relearn how to do its job, it’s constantly learning. All you do with the Tazer is make your mpg and mph indications accurate again.
Sponsored