• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Connecticut Tazer - priced to sell

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Original two piece Tazer with OBDII extension included. This served me well for 5 years and works perfectly. The SGW bypass alone is useful for using BlueTooth scanners like the MX+ for JScan.

The grey tape on the bypass is foam to ensure no vibrations/rattles. I just zip tied it to the frame behind the kick plate. I used Velcro to secure the Tazer itself. Never made a sound or rattle in 5+ years.

Yes, it’s unmarried.

I just flashed the latest firmware via the MacOS ZPU tool.

You need this USB cable. Many others will work, but some will not. This one has been rock solid. I don’t want to part with it because I use it for several different things. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082F3M1HW/

$175 - free shipping to the lower 48.

Jeep Wrangler JL Tazer - priced to sell IMG_1365

Jeep Wrangler JL Tazer - priced to sell image
Sponsored

Last edited:

wrang_stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU 4XE
Original two piece Tazer with OBDII extension included. This served me well for 5 years and works perfectly. The SGW bypass alone is useful for using BlueTooth scanners like the MX+ for JScan.

The grey tape on the bypass is foam to ensure no vibrations/rattles. I just zip tied it to the frame behind the kick plate. I used Velcro to secure the Tazer itself. Never made a sound or rattle in 5+ years.

Yes, it’s unmarried.

I just flashed the latest firmware via the MacOS ZPU tool.

You need this USB cable. Many others will work, but some will not. This one has been rock solid. I don’t want to part with it because I use it for several different things. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082F3M1HW/

$200 - free shipping to the lower 48.

Interested in this, but quick question. How does the bypass work if you want to use an OBDLink MX+. Which of the pictured parts needs to be plugged in where in the vehicle? And

Which part does the MX plug in to?

OP
OP
OldGuyNewJeep

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interested in this, but quick question. How does the bypass work if you want to use an OBDLink MX+. Which of the pictured parts needs to be plugged in where in the vehicle? And

Which part does the MX plug in to?
I also own an MX+. It plugs into the OBDII port and the ZAuto secure gateway bypass allows it to read and write data. (Scan for and clear codes, etc.)

So what I’m selling is the best of both worlds. You get the Tazer which is a terrific, tried and true programmer, but also the SGW bypass that lets all OBD scanners work. Nowadays ZAuto only sells the Tazer mini which combines the programmer and SGW bypass. In other words, the mini does not allow you to use something like MX+ while also unplugging the Tazer.

OP
OP
OldGuyNewJeep

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buyer fell through. Available for sale, again.

Sponsored

OP
OP
OldGuyNewJeep

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP