• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tazer Mini (TN)

alingo2001

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Tazer Mini for sale. Unmarried from my Jeep. Traded Jeep in so no need.
$275
Located in Middle TN. Not sure why it won't let me put TN instead of outside North America
Sponsored

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Tazer Mini for sale. Unmarried from my Jeep. Traded Jeep in so no need.
$275
Located in Middle TN. Not sure why it won't let me put TN instead of outside North America
Is this Tazer for a 3.6L JLUR?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
You are aware that just because you unmarried it, that it will still need to be sent to Z Automotive for them to enable it to be switched to a different vehicle at a cost of $41.00?

Sponsored

jawest12

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeepinwv.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
You are aware that just because you unmarried it, that it will still need to be sent to Z Automotive for them to enable it to be switched to a different vehicle at a cost of $41.00?

This has not been the case in my experience. Moved it from old Jeep JL, to new one. Unmarried from old, moved to new and married. Zero issues. Where does it state that this needs done when moving it to a new vehicle?

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur

I did not know this. I am researching now.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
This has not been the case in my experience. Moved it from old Jeep JL, to new one. Unmarried from old, moved to new and married. Zero issues. Where does it state that this needs done when moving it to a new vehicle?
Thank you for this experience jawest.

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
i hope you dont have to send them off, i just picked up a used tazer lite for $100.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
The Tazer reads the vin number on the Jeep and verify it so that it can't be moved from Jeep to Jeep to Jeep. It will or should say not a valid vin number with an error when you try to use it on a different Jeep.

From Zautomotive web site.....

Z-Auto-Z-Logo.png

Tazer Unmarry Service
$41.05

Shipping is by Fed Ex 2nd Day, Please Allow 1 to 3 Days for Processing
Tazer Unmarry Service quantity

Buy a used Tazer that’s still married to another car? Switch cars and forget to unmarry it from the previous car? This service is to unmarry a device that is still locked to another vehicle. If your Tazer says “Wrong VIN” when entering the settings menu, then this is the service you need. We wipe and re-flash the device with the latest firmware, then test it and ship it back to you. You are responsible to ship it to us. We take care of the rest.

Return shipping included in 8.95+

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
The Tazer reads the vin number on the Jeep and verify it so that it can't be moved from Jeep to Jeep to Jeep. It will or should say not a valid vin number with an error when you try to use it on a different Jeep.

Z-Auto-Z-Logo.png

Tazer Unmarry Service
$41.05

Buy a used Tazer that’s still married to another car? Switch cars and forget to unmarry it from the previous car? This service is to unmarry a device that is still locked to another vehicle. If your Tazer says “Wrong VIN” when entering the settings menu, then this is the service you need. We wipe and re-flash the device with the latest firmware, then test it and ship it back to you. You are responsible to ship it to us. We take care of the rest.

That's if someone didn't unmarry the Tazer first.

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR, 88 YJ, 78 CJ-7 304

Z-Auto-Z-Logo.png

Tazer Unmarry Service
$41.05

With respect you are talking about one that hasn't been unmarried from vehicle before being sold. That is a great price since Cobb will charge up to 75% of retail price to reprogram a married access port.

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR, 88 YJ, 78 CJ-7 304
So as long as I unmarried it, which I did before I removed it, it's fine.
You should be. The reason they do the marry thing is so you can't program your jeep and then hand it off to someone else while leaving your jeep programmed.
Sponsored