Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.swissjeepjl.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon - Hella Yella - 2.2 Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Hello "Z Automotive",

I opened a "ticket" at your place, but no answer from you. So I post a message here, because maybe another user would have had the same "problem" with "Tazer mini".

My "problem" is with the great option that is the "hood alarm", the problem is that you have planned to be able to simply turn off the alarm by pressing the "panic" button on the key once. Except that I don't have a "panic" button on my key, while the horn starts up when the cover is opened... it's impossible to stop it.

Would it not be possible to press "3 times" on the "door closing" button to stop the audible alarm, then "3 times" again to stop the nibbling of the lights?

What do you think of that?

Thank you for your opinion and help :)
Steph
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
SwissSteph

SwissSteph

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.swissjeepjl.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No one from "Z Automotive" comes to this forum anymore?

Zombie crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Comanche, 240sx, grand Cherokee
Oh man I think this might be my problem, I have the panick button and it does not help. This has happened to me twice, Im not really sure what I did to stop it the first time but I was installing headlights so the grill was out and after 15 minutes I unplugged the horns. The second time which happened mid oil change I removed the security system fuse, it had been going off for half an hour this time. When I got done with the oil change I plugged it back in hoping maybe it decided to go away but it didnt. Though if you start driving the vehicle it will stop which is kind of scary to me if someone is stealing my vehicle the alarm will just turn off when they drive away.

OP
OP
SwissSteph

SwissSteph

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.swissjeepjl.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for your comment.

For the moment, and thus without any answer here from "Z Automotive", I have disabled this option. It's a pity that nobody comes to give a solution here on the forum and in a section reserved for "Z Automotive" :lipssealed:

Anyway, with a little advance, happy new year to all of you :like:
Sponsored