Tazer Lite - tire size shows 0.00 and Jeep is Disabled

IndyJL

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
I plugged in my Tazer JL2 weeks ago Mary did set my tire size and lowered my TPM ass then removed the tuner and plugged everything back in. I checked my speedometer with GPS and I was dead on and my tire pressure monitoring system showed fine.

Yesterday I was driving along it was very cold and my rear tire was showing 30 pounds and my tea PMS came on which it should not have since are use the programmer to set my minimum to 25

This morning I plugged the tuner back in went in and adjusted my tea PMS but it was showing my tire size as 0.00 and I was unable to adjust it I then immediately while still plugged in got an a service antilock brake message service transmission message service engine message and I was unable to turn the vehicle off because it said my transmission was not in park.

I exited the menu per the Tazer instructions and after trying to shut off restart the truck Iā€™m getting the same issue I disconnected the battery and waited five minutes reconnected the battery same problem the jeep is completely disabled

Any thoughts? My guess is the tire size being 0.00 but open to any suggestions.
Sponsored

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
Sounds like something got written a bit off somehow. Just unmarry it and itā€™ll write back your stock settings. Then marry it again and adjust.

moell54

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Sounds like something got written a bit off somehow. Just unmarry it and itā€™ll write back your stock settings. Then marry it again and adjust.
Joe, I ama new JL owner and just put on larger 33ā€ tires. Do you have a simplified set of instructions for speedometer and related transmission adjustments?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@moell

There is no "transmission adjustment". You set your tire size and then over the next x miles your automatic transmission automatically figures out shift points.

No instructions really necessary for the Tazer JL tire adjustment... you just pick tire size on the evic (dash) readout and that is it...

Just set tire size with the Tazer JL (easy) and then afterwards, drive at varying speeds and check your speed with a GPS app on a smart phone. IF your speedo accuracy is off, all you do is change tire size with the Tazer JL until you have the speedo accurate.

No instructions really necessary for the Tazer JL tire adjustment... you just pick tire size on the evic (dash) readout and that is it...

There are a bunch of Tazer JL user's here on the forum, so you'll always be able to get quick Tazer JL info here.

Sponsored