Tazer Lite - Swaybar Disco

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I just got a new Tazer Lite and it's great. Changed the tire size and TPMS threshold and those changes seemed to work. I'm trying to disconnect the swaybar in 2H but when I pushed swaybar - it said I must be in 4H or 4L. I have the Tazer installed so the live settings should be there but not sure why it wouldn't disconnect the swaybar. Do you have to be parked to disconnect the swaybar or can it do it when your driving?
Sponsored

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
I just got a new Tazer Lite and it's great. Changed the tire size and TPMS threshold and those changes seemed to work. I'm trying to disconnect the swaybar in 2H but when I pushed swaybar - it said I must be in 4H or 4L. I have the Tazer installed so the live settings should be there but not sure why it wouldn't disconnect the swaybar. Do you have to be parked to disconnect the swaybar or can it do it when your driving?
Following, I am having a hard time finding the menu to set up this 2wd disconnect. Everything else was cut and dry and this has be baffled, I can't for the life of me figure out where in the menu this feature is at.

RockyMtJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I just got my jl tazer lite today and can't seem to figure it out either... Did either of you upgrade to the latest software version? I was able to get it to work a few times but it was very inconsistent and really don't know why/how it worked some times and not others. Anyone figure it out?

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve got the original Tazer and I can’t get it to work either. I remapped one of my buttons on the steering wheel for “swaykill” and it doesn’t work with that or going through the sub menus.

Hopefully someone can shed some light.

OP
OP
rizej

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I was able to get it to work by being stopped (i.e. not in park) and then pushing the swaybar button . I've only tried to use the feature twice. Once when I was not stopped and it didn't work and once when I was stopped and it worked. Don't know if that is the condition for it to work but it worked for me...
Sponsored