Sponsored

Tazer Lite no longer showing most options - how to unmarry when the option doesn’t exist???

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Hi - a while back, I took my JLUR into dealer for oil change/tire rotation. I forgot to unmarry and disconnect the Tazer - forgot it was there. When I got the Jeep back, the ESS reengaged and that’s what reminded me that I forgot about it. Once home, I went into the Tazer menu options, and the only options being displayed are “Light Show Mode” and “Winch Mode” - Both of which work (I tried each). But I can’t get the other options to display. I have no idea what happened.

At Zautomotive’s recommendation, I installed the original firmware back on it manually, and then upgraded to their latest firmware. Plugged it back in, and the same result. Is there a way to unmarry it when I don’t have that option in my menu of settings anymore? Maybe if I can unmarry, then I can remarry and find all of my Settings available again.

Any other ideas what happened here?
Sponsored

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Many functions are not available when the engine is running. Did you try searching the menus with ign on and engine off?

OP
OP
BernJLUR

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Many functions are not available when the engine is running. Did you try searching the menus with ign on and engine off?
Maybe I haven’t. I can’t recall, but I think the Jeep was running in park. This is a good suggestion - I’ll give it a try tomorrow!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
OP
OP
BernJLUR

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads