Tazer JL v11.1.7

1996cc

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JKUR
I have the newest version (just updated from v4). Haven’t tried any of the updated features, but have noticed now that when I start the Jeep, I have to select the audio source almost every time. It doesn’t default to the last setting like it should. Not a deal breaker, but certainly annoying! Anyone else have this problem?

Advertisement

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I have the newest version (just updated from v4). Haven’t tried any of the updated features, but have noticed now that when I start the Jeep, I have to select the audio source almost every time. It doesn’t default to the last setting like it should. Not a deal breaker, but certainly annoying! Anyone else have this problem?
mine did this before I ever had a Tazer and yes it’s very annoying and I wish I could fix it.

OP

1996cc

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JKUR
I also had to go to the dealer to get my accident avoidance system get recalibrated after a new windshield, I wonder if they flashed the computer and caused it??? @[email protected] ??

Xplorer

First Name
Rom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
My problem (Tazer JL with LT fuctional ) was solved by ZA support. They sent me activation key and everything returned back to JL. Looks like it is working fine with .7 firmware.

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I just flashed 11.1.7 today from 11.1.4. No problems so far that I can see.

I don't seem to have an issue with the audio source though. I had some errands to run had been using CarPlay audio as I usually do when I drive. I typically turn off the ignition, and then unplug my phone as I'm getting out of the Jeep. After I was done and ready to head home I started it up as usual, plugged in the phone and it picked up playing where I left off.

jetpuck73

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Updated mine and have no issues.

Advertisement

TopLift Pros

Advertisement