Sponsored

Tazer JL question about LED's

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU (SOLD - March 2021)
Occupation
SD-WAN Engineer - Technical Author
There is the option on the tazer to enable led on the turn signals. What does that actually do? I'm assuming give more or less power to the LEDs in the fenders?

It says "change front turn signal type LED".
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
It adjusts the current draw setpoints for the bulb out warnings. If you install led bulbs in the housings you will lower the resistance and power consumption a lot, which makes the canbus think the bulb has gone out.

OP
OP
Goheels050917

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU (SOLD - March 2021)
Occupation
SD-WAN Engineer - Technical Author
It adjusts the current draw setpoints for the bulb out warnings. If you install led bulbs in the housings you will lower the resistance and power consumption a lot, which makes the canbus think the bulb has gone out.

So I installed new rubicon fenders with morimoto sequential turns. They look good but i figured the DRL would be little brighter. I'm wondering if it just needs programmed to leds to be brighter.

(This is a sport s)

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
So I installed new rubicon fenders with morimoto sequential turns. They look good but i figured the DRL would be little brighter. I'm wondering if it just needs programmed to leds to be brighter.

(This is a sport s)
No, that shouldn’t do anything about brightness, but a lot of people have reported having issues with those lights.
Sponsored