Sponsored

Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I know there are a few threads about how to get the Tazer to fix the turn signal bulb out when you do the AAL fender lights. I have read them all and I still am getting the bulb out. Sometimes it is just the drivers side and sometime it is both sides. I have followed the steps to a T but it doesn't change. Does anybody have a trick or tip that I might not have tried before I break down and order the harness from AAL?

Crwlnlw

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
I just updated mine and now I have to keep pushing to turn off the auto start-stop, it's not remembering like in the previous version.
My 2018 is doing the exact same thing after the 11.2.7 update. Everything worked flawlessly before then. (Everything works now except the ESS disable. )

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

My 2018 is doing the exact same thing after the 11.2.7 update. Everything worked flawlessly before then. (Everything works now except the ESS disable. )
Mine continues to work without issue on 11.2.7.

Reach out to Joe at Z-Auto and see if it's a bug. If it is, I'm sure it will be fixed quickly.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
My 2018 is working fine. I would unmarry, reflash, reprogram, and pay very close attention to the required sleep cycles.

Sponsored

arok99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I don't think I've seen this request, but is it possible to have a feature to swap the volume control to the left side and the audio source right side?

Hoopster3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I was interested in the Nav in motion setting after installing today. I used Lockpick on my radio in a 2016 Wrangler and it remained unlocked while in motion all the time. Is there a plan to fix needing to turn it on and off all the time?

Also, how come the turn signal cam and Nav in motion can't both be on?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I was interested in the Nav in motion setting after installing today. I used Lockpick on my radio in a 2016 Wrangler and it remained unlocked while in motion all the time. Is there a plan to fix needing to turn it on and off all the time?

Also, how come the turn signal cam and Nav in motion can't both be on?
@Hoopster3

Without me going into a lot of detail, as I have posted on this on the forum in the past..... I will just tell you that in regard to Nav in Motion, do not expect expect to any change in regard to whether it can be left on all the time. DO, take heed of the Tazer JL instructions that tell you to turn off Nav in Motion when not actively using it or else....

As for Turn Cam and Nav in Motion... early on there was lets call it issues... conflicts between the two features..... and to this date the issues cannot be overcome.... and I don't forsee them being overcome..

So, as you hear guys/gals spew these days about various things.... "It is what it is".

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

@Hoopster3

Without me going into a lot of detail, as I have posted on this on the forum in the past..... I will just tell you that in regard to Nav in Motion, do not expect expect to any change in regard to whether it can be left on all the time. DO, take heed of the Tazer JL instructions that tell you to turn off Nav in Motion when not actively using it or else....

As for Turn Cam and Nav in Motion... early on there was lets call it issues... conflicts between the two features..... and to this date the issues cannot be overcome.... and I don't forsee them being overcome..

So, as you hear guys/gals spew these days about various things.... "It is what it is".
I just ordered the OEM locker wire harnesses to fix the error codes. I am reading that with these the lockers can be activated in 4Hi and possibly even 2Hi... Is there a way to stop them from activating outside of 4Lo? Maybe we can add this to the next update release?

Last edited:

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Is there a way to stop them from activating outside of 2Lo?
Assume you mean 4Lo.

Simply don’t turn them on.

The ability to enable rear lockers in 2Hi and both in 4Hi is a highly requested Tazer feature. I don’t see this feature going away.

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

Assume you mean 4Lo.

Simply don’t turn them on.

The ability to enable rear lockers in 2Hi and both in 4Hi is a highly requested Tazer feature. I don’t see this feature going away.
I meant 4lo, thanks. I don't want to take away the option, just make it an option. Right now it is not an option, there are just enabled at any speed or transfer case selection. There really is no need for a locker above 15-20 mph, and only reason then is between obstacles when you don't feel like switching it back and forth. I fear that my wife could hit the wrong switch sometime in the winter when she was driving or something could bump against it at a higher speed.

graytrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392, 2020 LR Discovery, 2015 RR Sport SC
Hi, just confirming that the Tazer Lite/Mini work with the 392? Any additional features that are 392-specific? thanks

Howi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019
@Joe

so Tazer mini is generally working but…

my rear indicators work for UK , as in amber flash but hazards are red flash (US)

setting is EU although I have toggled to try and fix

any ideas?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.