Sponsored

Tazer JL - more than just a tire size programmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethaj1s

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUS
I just did the 11.1.4 update on my tazer jl and now i am getting 2 dtc errors U0162 and u0432 All we did was do the update and put it in the jeep, set tire size and that was it. Where are these codes coming from? One thing that I was hoping that the update was fixing was when you put the turn signal on and you are on a call that the volume on the radio goes to 0 and you can't hear the person on the call without turning the volume up. How do I fix these codes and my volume problem? I really am getting aggravated with this. All I ever wanted is to fix the tire size and all these other things keep happening.
Sponsored

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Any way the Tazer can be used to bypass the battery charging system for those with a dual battery setup?

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
11.1.5 is out!

Sponsored

Brian_18JLUR

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK, Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
can somebody check lane change with camera function on the new 11.1.5, Mine stopped working

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Does anyone disconnect their sway bar while in 2wd on the trails? What are the steps

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone disconnect their sway bar while in 2wd on the trails? What are the steps
Nope. It is a traction device, so if the front wheels are disengaged, I don't see the point.

danotje

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I do. It smooths out the ride quite a bit. In fact, I use Swaykill on road around town because they wind up being covered in hardpack and get really bumpy from the plows.

As for the steps, you just have to be at a complete stop, push the button and look at the display to verify it’s happening. I mapped Swaykill to one of the cruise buttons so I could drive at 25 mph. Works the same.

OP
OP
joe@zauto

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
I do the same. I was skeptical when I was asked to add this feature, but after using it a bunch of times in snow and really rough roads, I can say it makes for a much better ride. I also have it mapped to a cruise button so it will stay disconnected at any speed, but once I hit normal roads and go over 40-45 mph I reconnect.

Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I do. It smooths out the ride quite a bit. In fact, I use Swaykill on road around town because they wind up being covered in hardpack and get really bumpy from the plows.

As for the steps, you just have to be at a complete stop, push the button and look at the display to verify it’s happening. I mapped Swaykill to one of the cruise buttons so I could drive at 25 mph. Works the same.
Thanks Dan

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I do the same. I was skeptical when I was asked to add this feature, but after using it a bunch of times in snow and really rough roads, I can say it makes for a much better ride. I also have it mapped to a cruise button so it will stay disconnected at any speed, but once I hit normal roads and go over 40-45 mph I reconnect.
Thanks Joe

Lohkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Since the update, whenever I engage lockers in 2wd or 4hi, dash goes: locker on, put in 4low to engage lockers, locker icon flashing. And it keeps flashing like that until I turn it off. I haven't tested if it is actually on even though it is flashing, I'll do that when I have a chance.

Just to make sure my lockers are working, I tested in 4Low and they engage/disengage fine. It just seems to me Tazer and the computer are fighting the locker control in 2wd/4hi and its a question of timing. Anyone else getting that? I might add that before the 11.1.5 update, the locker icon became solid in 4hi.

OP
OP
joe@zauto

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
Since the update, whenever I engage lockers in 2wd or 4hi, dash goes: locker on, put in 4low to engage lockers, locker icon flashing. And it keeps flashing like that until I turn it off. I haven't tested if it is actually on even though it is flashing, I'll do that when I have a chance.

Just to make sure my lockers are working, I tested in 4Low and they engage/disengage fine. It just seems to me Tazer and the computer are fighting the locker control in 2wd/4hi and its a question of timing. Anyone else getting that? I might add that before the 11.1.5 update, the locker icon became solid in 4hi.
this on 11.2.0?

Lohkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Oh dang... didn't see all the updates that came after. I'll update and let you know.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.