Sponsored

Tazer JL Mini Refurbs

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
For those getting the Tazer JL's do consider going to ZAutomotive's website and buying the 2 yr. Tazer JL warranty that Joe sells for $20.00.

Even though you bought from one of his resellers.... you can still buy the 2 yr. warranty from Joe.
https://www.zautomotive.com/product/z-automotive-warranty/

Of course, if you have not done so, do yourself a favor and buy the SGW Extension Cable at $29.00.
https://www.zautomotive.com/product/z_sgw_ext/
Thanks for the heads up, I ordered the cable and it should be here tomorrow along with the Tazer, I'll definitely order the extended warranty as well, thanks again.
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone miss out on the deal? I have a new one picking up from someone tonight and could do $280 shipped. PM me if interested.

Thanks
Rick

Sponsored

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Oof… a better deal already! Go get ‘Em!
I got the one on Amazon a few days ago, I prefer the Amazon deal over the $25 gift card. With the gift card I would just have to find something over $75 so I could get free shipping lol.

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392

mbartelt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
@mbartelt

Whatever.. does it really matter...
It really doesn't matter. I don't see why you're pushing an assumed narrative so hard. Two "pricing errors" by one company in succession, so you're basically stating QT is incompetent when it seems pretty obvious to me that this was deliberate.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@mbartelt

I have made no comments (Incompetent, etc.) in regard to Quadratec a forum sponsor...

I do know far far more then you know in regard to this matter. I will leave it at that..

Again.... does it matter.... noooooooooooo..

Guys here got a deal on Tazers.... I was the guy that broadcasted the low pricing here in this thread as I have done in the past... Good for those guys...

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@mbartelt

I have made no comments (Incompetent, etc.) in regard to Quadratec a forum sponsor...

I do know far far more then you know in regard to this matter. I will leave it at that..

Again.... does it matter.... noooooooooooo..

Guys here got a deal on Tazers.... I was the guy that broadcasted the low pricing here in this thread as I have done in the past... Good for those guys...
I got mine installed, its pretty cool so far. I also ordered the extended cable from zautomotive and honestly so far I dont think its necessary, it almost seems too long.

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got mine installed, its pretty cool so far. I also ordered the extended cable from zautomotive and honestly so far I dont think its necessary, it almost seems too long.
@OutlawBeard

Some guys find dealing with those 2 SGW connections no big deal at all the first time.... probably skinny little frucks with girly hands..... :LOL: But.... for others it is a major pain in the arse..

Also... as many long time Tazer JL owner's will tell you.... one time the dead is easy easy and you think this is easy and the next time you have a major ordeal getting say the cables free, etc..

All I can do is assure you that over the long haul so to speak..... you will be glad glad you purchased the extension cables.. I am confident other's will tell you the same..

Jeep Wrangler JL Tazer JL Mini Refurbs Capture- Back

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@OutlawBeard

Some guys find dealing with those 2 SGW connections no big deal at all the first time.... probably skinny little frucks with girly hands..... :LOL: But.... for others it is a major pain in the arse..

Also... as many long time Tazer JL owner's will tell you.... one time the dead is easy easy and you think this is easy and the next time you have a major ordeal getting say the cables free, etc..

All I can do is assure you that over the long haul so to speak..... you will be glad glad you purchased the extension cables.. I am confident other's will tell you the same..

Jeep Wrangler JL Tazer JL Mini Refurbs Capture- Back

Since I've already got it im just going to leave it, I definitely dont have girly hands lol, ive just plugged/unplugged 10's of thousands of electrical connectors and It just doesnt seem like that big of a deal. It was definitely cheap enough to where I'm not upset I got it though.

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
Dumb question about the extension cable (apologies probably should put this in a different post, but this was the most recent): It seems the extension cable only makes it easier to access... cool. But if I go to the dealer, I still need to remove the panel and Tazer JL (and now with the extension cable) and put the plugs back in directly, The extension cable doesn't make that part go away, correct?
Sponsored