Sponsored

Tazer JL Mini Lite

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
I just got my Tazer Mini Lite delivered yesterday. I checked to make sure it had the latest firmware installed and I plan to install it tomorrow. I’m familiar with the SGW plugs and how to access them as I installed a SmartStopStart a while back (which I intend to keep using). I bought the Tazer just to change my tire size and TPMS settings and then I’ll take it off. I’ve read the directions a few times and I find them confusing and disjointed, like they aren’t in order. Will it all make sense when I get it plugged in or am I going to get frustrated trying to follow their instructions step by step? Has anyone written up some easier to understand instructions? Do I marry it to my Jeep first or last? Do I have to enter my VIN or does it automatically read it during the wedding? How do I get to the audio display on my instrument panel? Hopefully it will all fall into place and be obvious once I start, but right now I’m wondering if Im going to screw something up. :swear: :angry:
Sponsored

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
Super simple

OP
OP
BLACKMOAB

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
Super simple

Thanks, that answered most of my questions except one. I didn’t have the Audio as one of my displays. So, I just went and scrolled through and set it to show up. However, the only way it displays the antenna is when the radio is actually on and it shows the frequency of the station below the antenna. If I turn the radio off, the antenna is replaced with two music bars and it says “music off”at the top instead of “audio”. Does that mean that the radio has to be on to have the Tazer do the programming?
Sponsored