Tazer JL Mini Issues

SilverSurfer

First Name
Heinrich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 3.6 8-speed Auto
In summary my latest state is;

1. I installed firmware 11.2.5 again, left the JL Mini installed but did not change any settings.

2. I sent a message to ZAutomotive via their contact webpage.

3. I will leave the Tazer JL Mini married but will not change any settings. Hoping the TMPS screen 2 will reappear again.
Advertisement

SilverSurfer

First Name
Heinrich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 3.6 8-speed Auto
Just an update - I feel like a total idiot. I just had to scroll right on page 2 of the instrument cluster display until the TPMS per wheel is selected on screen. Face palm for me 🤦🏼

jlurd77

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Have question regarding my Tazer issue.

I've installed the Tazer Mini JL on my rig and married it. Did some updates and rebooted it. Verified the updates and it was all good.

Haven't use the jeep for a week but now I can't get into the 'Vehicle Settings Menu'. When key is on RUN mode (engine not running) and I press the Right Arrow + Cancel Button, this takes me to the 'COOLDOWN MODE' menu. Anybody knows how to I can get this back to the 'Vehicle Settings Menu'? Thanks in advance!

jludave

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
When key is on RUN mode (engine not running) and I press the Right Arrow + Cancel Button, this takes me to the 'COOLDOWN MODE' menu. Anybody knows how to I can get this back to the 'Vehicle Settings Menu'? Thanks in advance!
Did you scroll down to the Audio menu first?

Use the up down arrows in the left side of the steering wheel to scroll to Audio. Then use the left arrow + cancel button to scroll through the Tazer menus.

Last edited:

jludave

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
For those new to or having issues with their Tazer, here’s a great video detailing how to use it and scroll through the menus, etc.

OldGuyNewJeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Have question regarding my Tazer issue.

I've installed the Tazer Mini JL on my rig and married it. Did some updates and rebooted it. Verified the updates and it was all good.

Haven't use the jeep for a week but now I can't get into the 'Vehicle Settings Menu'. When key is on RUN mode (engine not running) and I press the Right Arrow + Cancel Button, this takes me to the 'COOLDOWN MODE' menu. Anybody knows how to I can get this back to the 'Vehicle Settings Menu'? Thanks in advance!
It’s left arrow…

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 2021 GMC Terrain
Vehicle Showcase
Advertisement

Rancho

Advertisement