Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I would say yes...it’s electronics and things can go wrong and in the scheme of things it does not add that much to the overall cost

OP
OP

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
  • Banned
I would say yes...it’s electronics and things can go wrong and in the scheme of things it does not add that much to the overall cost

Thanks.

Rephrase: has anyone stories where they are glad they got the extended warranty because they in fact used it?

I ask this because when Z Automotive from time to time offers refurbished JL tazer minis, while they come with the same warranty (I'm to understand) as the new JL Tazer minis as a product of purchase (90 days?) those who purchase the refurbished JL Tazer minis cannot also purchase and apply the extended 2 year warranty to them as they can the new JL Tazer minis.

I'm trying to figure out, should refurbished JL Tazer minis be offered again, if the savings over the new one is worth the risk of not being able to purchase an extended warranty on them, which is a mere $20 more that can be applied to the more expensive new JL Tazer minis.
Sponsored

Last edited: