Sponsored

Tazer JL mini audio skipping

Twowheels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 GMC Sierra 8.1, ‘22 JLURD
I tried to find this in a search first but no luck.
I just updated to the latest Tazer firmware update on a new unit and married it to a new stock JLURD. Followed the reboot and sleep directions properly and now in any audio mode the is intermittent cutting out with no sound at regular intervals, continuously while in run mode with engine off and also while engine is running.
Has anyone out there experienced anything like this yet? Just curious before I reach out to Z Automotive.
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Snowboardinwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 528i
I had this happen to me a while back when updating my tazer. I unmarried it and re installed the updated firmware and re married the tazer. My theory was that the update had gotten corrupted somehow. Wish I had more to go on from memory but that is how I fixed the issue.

DGT

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Diesel, Ford Excursion,Volvo XC70
This happened to me today. I rebooted my Tazer (full reboot) and it fixed the audio problem. I have a Tazer lite. I can't say for sure that the audio issue was related to the Tazer, but it occurred while I was making some changes using the Tazer.

LT1Chevy210

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Ecodiesel, 2023 JL 2.0L, 2019 Duramax
Same thing happened to mine last summer. I unmarried, removed, then reinstalled and it went back to normal. Good luck.

MJ_from_LA

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Wrangler, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Happened to me this past wknd. We just turned off the jeep and started it again and it cleared up. Drove me nuts trying to figure out what was wrong with it and didn't know it was tazer related until just now. Thanks!!
Sponsored