Tazer JL firmware 11.0.8 posted! 3/6/19

Wrangler-NS

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Winch Mode stopped working for me on 11.1.12. If I put it on the radio menu it shows it turning on but the RPM does not change. I can toggle it in and out of winch mode and it it set to go to 2000 RPM.

Anyone else?
Sponsored

Eddied118

First Name
Edgardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Occupation
U.S. Army
Winch Mode stopped working for me on 11.1.12. If I put it on the radio menu it shows it turning on but the RPM does not change. I can toggle it in and out of winch mode and it it set to go to 2000 RPM.

Anyone else?
Same here

ArmyJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own a JLURubicon
Occupation
Retired US Army
@OldGuyNewJeep

Uconnect is friggin fickle ! Do go a head and try again and be real exact with the Full Reboot sequence recommended by Joe.

"Full Reboot: If selected, will reset vehicle modules and the radio twice. This takes 2.5 minutes to complete, and should be performed after any Vehicle Settings are changed – the radio will reboot twice in this time, the dash will reset, and various chimes and messages may appear. Once complete, turn the ignition off, then start the vehicle. It may start and stall with the red security dot lit. If this happens, wait 10 seconds and try again, it will resume operation when it has completed its re-learn procedure. Then two sleep cycles: Shut off the vehicle, open and close the driver door and wait for a minute to be sure the dash turns off. Then start it, wait for the radio to boot up, then shut it off and open/close door and wait again."

So I need to reset my UCONNECT 8.4 on my JLURubicon but I took my doors off and they are currently in a different state. Is there a work around?

Sponsored

ArmyJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own a JLURubicon
Occupation
Retired US Army
So I need to reset my UCONNECT 8.4 on my JLURubicon but I took my doors off and they are currently in a different state. Is there a work around?
So my Uconnect was giving me problems during a big rain storm that I drove three hours in. It was actually fun without windows/doors because it was warm out and I kept trying to reset it but it worked fine the next day

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
OK, I just did marry => make changes => full reboot => start jeep and shut off => sleep, start, sleep again, start.

I have “service ABS” and “service Electronic Stability Control,” now. :-(

@joe@zauto

Update: unmarried and unplugged, now all is well. Note that the idiot lights came on during “make changes” in above sequence. I was entering the perf menu because I couldn’t remember what was in there, and I got “try again.” I hit cancel and the idiot lights went on. I proceeded with all the reboots and sleeps and they persisted. I will try again, later.
Same thing just happened to me. Ver. 11.3.7
Sponsored