Sponsored

Tazer JL Driving me nuts what am I doing wrong?

bethaj1s

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUS
I have only had my first brand new 2018 Jeep JL since May and immediately purchased the Tazer JL (after reading all the forums) to recalibrate the speedo and fix my TPMS settings. Since doing so I have had numerous problems some addressed on other threads. The last thread I had it was suggested to update my Tazer.

I just did the 11.1.4 update on my tazer jl and now i am getting 2 dtc errors U0162 and u0432 All we did was do the update and put it in the jeep, set tire size and that was it. Where are these codes coming from? One thing that I was hoping that the update was fixing was when you put the turn signal on and you are on a call that the volume on the radio goes to 0 and you can't hear the person on the call without turning the volume up. Also, was hoping that the TPMS would work if I set my tire pressure to 40. I am running them at 35 psi and my idiot light will not go off unless I turn the TPMS off. I do want to use my idiot light but it is not allowing it. How do I fix these codes and my problems? I really am getting aggravated with this.

This is the first time that I updated it so did I do something wrong? I am so aggravated with this thing that I can't even enjoy driving my dream vehicle without worrying about something going wrong. I haven't heard my hubby cuss so much as to when he has to mess with the Tazer.

Please if anyone can give me some insight into the most resent problems I would be greatly thankful.
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I have only had my first brand new 2018 Jeep JL since May and immediately purchased the Tazer JL (after reading all the forums) to recalibrate the speedo and fix my TPMS settings. Since doing so I have had numerous problems some addressed on other threads. The last thread I had it was suggested to update my Tazer.

I just did the 11.1.4 update on my tazer jl and now i am getting 2 dtc errors U0162 and u0432 All we did was do the update and put it in the jeep, set tire size and that was it. Where are these codes coming from? One thing that I was hoping that the update was fixing was when you put the turn signal on and you are on a call that the volume on the radio goes to 0 and you can't hear the person on the call without turning the volume up. Also, was hoping that the TPMS would work if I set my tire pressure to 40. I am running them at 35 psi and my idiot light will not go off unless I turn the TPMS off. I do want to use my idiot light but it is not allowing it. How do I fix these codes and my problems? I really am getting aggravated with this.

This is the first time that I updated it so did I do something wrong? I am so aggravated with this thing that I can't even enjoy driving my dream vehicle without worrying about something going wrong. I haven't heard my hubby cuss so much as to when he has to mess with the Tazer.

Please if anyone can give me some insight into the most resent problems I would be greatly thankful.
Did you email/call/text support? Joe is very responsive and I’m sure he can get you sorted out. My guess is that you need to unmarry, drive to clear codes, then marry, etc. (The sleep cycle reboot procedure is very specific and very important. Read and reread the instructions.)

Also, I do not experience the call volume issue you’re describing, but I don’t think Tazer can help with that.

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Ya actually caved and bought a tazer that’s where ya went wrong
Why? I don't get it. I have one, as do many, many others, and it works fine. It's like a Swiss army knife for our Jeeps, and it's added tremendous value to my Jeep experience. Just curious, do you even have a TazerJL?

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase